Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad
Apr 3, 2021, 12:51 AM 304 read

World Boss thoughts

FORUM

Bruh i don't think i've hit a 1 million on one run on any of these bosses since i started playing again that's from medusa to now xD it hurts man. Like i see all of you easily hitting 10 million and up and i know how just sucks not having the resources or rng to get there on some of the childs i still need, So guess im asking how can i hit at least a million when my tea, averages between 250k to 282k in power

Comment 10

• Paul Green LV.20 S Apr 3, 2021, 02:20 AM

It's all about proper resource allocation of buffs and debuffs when it comes to WB. Refer to my and Gatsu86's posts for tips on team comps:

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5385546/wb-team-comp-new-team-day-2
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5385532/wb-methuselah-my-team-composition

Some quick tips:
    1) Focus on 2-3 main attackers maximum. That way, any buffs that are dependent on highest attack stat go to them first.
    2) Debuff Evasion and Extension have become the new meta over the last couple WBs. We realized our debuffs don't matter if they don't stick and stick around long enough for DPS to be maintained consistently. Units like Babel and Navi are great for their passive leader skills that drop Debuff Evasion and units like Luin and Thetis, while seemingly low-tier for Raids and PvP, have become essential in WB due to their debuff extension skills.
    3) Equipment Management is key, especially for attackers. I'm having more difficulty this WB despite hitting record damage because my second attacker, despite being ignited, tends to have lower attack since it's a 3* ignited. Same applies for front row/back row. It's good to build up a backlog of equipment, including lower tier equipment, in order to adequately prepare for WB. I mention lower tier equipment because they can be used to manipulate stats with more finesse rather than dumping a non-enhanced piece of equipment or no equipment at all onto a Child.

Hope this helps!

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Apr 3, 2021, 03:51 AM

thanks great information for sure

• dr badunkachud LV.13 Chief Apr 3, 2021, 05:32 AM

First a couple of on element attackers to 60 with some gear and SC. 3-5 attackers is enough, most top teams only run 3 these days seems like.

Then work on surviving the full 5 minutes which usually means using Mars and healers and debuffs on the boss. Eventually you’ll want a full front line of 60 in fully upgraded gears and SC. Then you can start replacing some survival child’s for more buffs and debuffs.

Then it’s using ignition cores wisely. Attackers are good but don’t help much off element, staple buffers and debuffers are less sexy but smarter upgrades imo

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Apr 3, 2021, 06:21 AM

I agree with Paul Green, especially his three points.

A part from that, WBs require lot of childs at good development (so lot of resources), so for now use your strongest childs and collect more rewards from the WBs shop as you can.

Later when you will have more childs and better gear you could score better.

Enjoy your journey and focus to improve your box pieces by pieces.

Cheers. :)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2021, 02:11 PM

just refer to Gatsu, he's the most helpful player you can find here.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Apr 3, 2021, 08:09 AM

We've all been there. This game requires a ton of patience, and a good long-term strategy. A few long-term tips that might help:

1. Use your onyx efficiently: whenever someone posts a great team composition, pay attention to whether they tap or slide (eg. if it's a tap, only use your onyx to develop the tap, and save the onyx for another child instead of putting any in slide or even auto until you've filled up all the most important child skills. Don't waste onyx on childs you don't see other people using in WB/Ragna/PVP

2. The Rumble Shop is a great way to get decent gear. I've found that prioritizing my PVP group to be strong enough to stay in higher leagues for more crystals and more Rumble coins gets my other WB childs equipped faster, and gets me more crystal summon/HOR opportunities

3. Save all your stamina for the weekend. And fight in story mode levels that get you 1* or 2* childs as rewards. Not only can you level your childs faster, but you can send all those 1* and 2* childs on exploration to max level for some quick crystals (the 1* will need evolving into 2* first).

4. Who I think are the main childs to max out first: Werewolf, Lovey-Dovey Sytry, Newbie Mona, Diver/Sunbeach Mona, Chang'e (although she gets phased out when you're using Thisbe, or you're so ignited that she's a waste of space), Mars (until you're strong enough to not need her), Maat (unless you have a strong Pomona).

I've been playing Destiny Child since close to when it came out, and I'm still scrambling to keep some of my childs alive in WB. By the time you're hitting 10 mil, the norm will be 50 mil. Gotta keep the whales happy. Just enjoy the journey.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2021, 02:13 PM

no it doesn't, just open your wallet once in a while and support the devs. hopefully the more support, the skimpier the outfits

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2021, 05:15 PM

As people say here folow guides.. it is gonna be hard but as long as you keep all useful childs for WB teams and slowly build them up you'll do fine.. I have 2 alt accounts myself, one started on start of january and I managed to hit 2.7mil few days ago (tho average my team dies and I do like 500k-1.5mil) and other acc started a month later and it does 400-700k and it does take time to build up team.. I think it took me over half a year on my first (main) account to get past 1mil when I didn't exactly know what to focus on etc.
    Once you'll start getting enough uncaps of WB meta childs so you survive and debuff/buff properly you'll start seeing improvements fast

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 4, 2021, 08:07 AM

Let us see your team, maybe the community can help. I rely heavily on community feedback, more so than the guides

• Baeronin LV.8 Gym Leader Apr 3, 2021, 08:12 AM

Zooming Mars (Water Defender) and Maat (Light Healer).
    If you put those two in your party they usually boost output by increasing survival. Maat’s Heal is Over Time (HOT) so you have to remember some bosses can turn heals into poison... but even so at lower levels the benefit outweighs the venom.

Home