gamer872767110 LV.1 Mootie
Apr 2, 2021, 05:15 PM 191 read

Blockchain and nft support when?

FORUM

I can’t be the only one who sees the potential for a marketplace and true ownership of assets.

Comment 5

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 3, 2021, 12:52 AM

Before we get to that, have the dev optimize their spaghetti code so that the game doesn't run like shit on Android first.

• Baeronin LV.7 Gym Leader Apr 3, 2021, 08:04 AM

How... how old is your android?

Also I’ve worked with debugging Android before... there are over 90 variants as opposed to Apple’s one.
    At times everything works on all platforms, but at other times a specific chip can just refuse to cooperate at all.

• muymanwell LV.10 Nomad Apr 6, 2021, 02:58 AM

there is a known issue with snapdragon processors (you know, the one in most samsungs, including the note 20 ultra, etc) that causes severe performance issues in places like the spa, items equipped page, etc etc.

• MisakiSakaki LV.3 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 09:56 AM

Bro please don't

• Toeknee LV.22 S Apr 2, 2021, 06:43 PM

I'm big time into blockchain, but if you ask me the NFT's on the most part will probably lose it's steam.

If the Devs do NFT's though. Well it will be a veeeery expensive thing for the users to obtain. Of course the idea would be to sell the NFT for a higher price, but before long it'll be too difficult to sell. Then again if the NFT has good value and liquidity it will attract investors outside of the game.

The cool thing about NFT's, the original creator of the token can establish how much royalty they get for everytime the NFT sells.

As for Blockchain and Destiny Child....

Well, if I were the devs, I would make yet another version of DC global and call it "Destiny Child Blockchain"

The Blockchain of choice for this I would recommend Cardano ( Cardano is implementing smart contracts this May ) Cardano unlike Ethereum will have 0 gas fee per transaction which is more appealing for the defi space and all sorts of dapps or even when it comes to peer to peer transactions.

While they are at it, Shift up can implement their own token ( built on Cardano ) as a sort of block reward for playing the game. This in essence is a form of mining which partially gives some cryptocurrencies value. Because of the nature of how the "ShiftUp" token is acquired, it would be considered Proof of Work, like Ethereum and Bitcoin, except this PoW is done through completing tasks.

Of course there are a number of ways to distribute the Shiftup token.

Long story short....

If ShiftUp implements a token, and a wallet for Destiny Child Blockchain, it WILL, be the first blockchain game that is actually good, and the entire space will know about it for sure, and they would make retarded amounts of money like you wouldn't believe.

For example, doing daily tasks earns the user ShiftUp tokens, which can be exchanged for crystals or whatever else is available. Anything for a price really.

For world boss we can earn more tokens for dealing out more damage, so in this regard, it wouldn't have been wise to blow away our tokens since here we can make more.

Destiny Child on Blockchain will then turn the game itself into an actual asset with the ability to basically print the user wealth that can be used in the real world and in game. Kinda like how we already use real world wealth to purchase things in game, and of course the option to make purchases in game will still be available because.... People will want to level the hell up so they can score a higher jackpot for every event.

I'll tell ya, people probably won't understand how good this post is -_-

Home