Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Apr 1, 2021, 12:17 PM 243 read

This core,is decent right?

FORUM

Ashamed to say didn't really pay much attentive n to core types or stats much but reading some I think red stats are supposed to be good and 3 stats too and 2 or more red too right? So this should be used as first core correct ,? For a attacker ?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - This core,is decent right? image 2

Comment 11

• BigBlakCok LV.19 Sage Apr 1, 2021, 12:29 PM

one of the best 6 slider WB core.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 1, 2021, 12:35 PM

thank so much!(ノ^_^)ノ

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 1, 2021, 01:23 PM

Wow! 😍 Congrats, Danbo!

Yes, definitely use that only as first core, preferably on a good six hit slide attacker like Mafdet or F. Bathory. Might be the best core for world boss.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 1, 2021, 01:36 PM

I have plus 60/ 4 snip hildr and 60/4 tiamat ,no water maffy and. my bathory only 50/1 so far ,it's.beem a slow to get copy of her
    so given got hildr and fire booty dress tomato what do you think ?

• OhNoBees LV.5 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 05:40 PM

You make me so jealous I wanna cry in a bucket of ice cream and make chocolate tear soup.

My 2 cents: Hildr is better than Tiamat. Hildr has that pvp crit tap that will work well with the crit core stat. Plus the current meta is water, which makes it tougher for fire attackers.
    In world boss there are many fire attackers better suited than tiamat, but Hildr is one of the best for light. In Ragna Hildr is good too.

Or if you want to be patient. There's nothing wrong with Mafdet or Bathory either

• OhNoBees LV.5 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 05:45 PM

It'll probably be a long time before you get one of those again, so might be wise to take some time to think about it

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 2, 2021, 05:54 AM

Tough choice design-wise! But as for skills, I think Hildr will be more useful for PvP, like Bees said.

• ttduong85 LV.10 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 12:59 PM

Very nice! so delicious!
    Congratulation!

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 1, 2021, 01:27 PM

Yes that is a great core. Your attacker will get a + 400 crt and + 600 atk “multipler” boost once fully ignited.

Use that core as first on your attacker (that core could be good for a healer as well, but depend from the content), than use the worst cores (as 2 white stats +1 red, etc) to finish the ignition.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 2, 2021, 12:47 AM

thank you! ok I decided on Hildr despite my really wanting to spend it on a fire but now.i know what to use first and then later since I think I was doing wrong with a few ignition but I don't think I wastes anything this good before i cought on :)

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Apr 3, 2021, 04:51 AM

So lucky. I have not gotten any one of these yet and I have crafted many cores. Use it on attacker focused for wb and Ragna. It won't do well for pvp, basically make you a glass cannon but the opponent attacker survive your hard hit because of Thesibe. chance are your will lose the match. you need amp def for pvp.

Home