Yumeka Sama LV.8 Nomad
Mar 27, 2021, 08:35 AM 320 read

A question to level up

FORUM

Hello. I'm playing for a pretty long time, for fun more than tryhard. I'd like to know who to 6* now. Not really for pvp (i'm not really good but i prefer raids and Word bosses). Here is the list on my archives. Thanks to anyone that help. (And sorry for my bad english)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A question to level up image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A question to level up image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A question to level up image 4

Comment 6

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 27, 2021, 12:34 PM

Check Top 100 for WBs, Ragna and PvP (or/and Ace deck on Moot) so you can see which childs are better to start developing. Except who is on hight ranks, all other player can be good examples. (Hight rankers is too much cause they ignite most childs so focus on others)

Most of the childs that you can see there (except attackers and point boosters) will be usefull for each WBs and other content... in each WB than focus at least 1 attacker x color and you are good to go.

Here a short list of childs for now:

WBs
    Bathory, Light Sytry, Thetis, Luin, Newbie Mona, Sunbeach Mona, Navi, Werewolf, Maat and Pantheon

PvP
    Eve, C. Bathory, Thisbe, Wood Sytry, Isolde, Banshe, Pomona

Ragna Break
    Newbie Mona, Neptune, Pantheon

I learned it this way, so if you check other builds and those who rank well, you can improve more easily.

• Yumeka Sama LV.8 Nomad Mar 27, 2021, 04:13 PM

thank you :)

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Mar 29, 2021, 04:09 PM

I'd start from attackers>supporters/debuffers, but supporters/debuffers can be prioritized first if they r must have childs in raids/wb like thetis and light werewolf (wb).

Attackers: b.hildr, u alr have at least 1 attackers with high uncaps for each elements, so only b.hildr u need to grind so far
    Debuffers: midas, thetis, light werewolf, navi, grass sytry (must have in wb), babel (not super essential but a must in fire wb due to his leader skill, he rly helps a lot in wb survivability with his drive down)

• Yumeka Sama LV.8 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 06:58 AM

thank you !

• Tô trường LV.3 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 12:54 AM

wb you should up max sp speed charge to set at top line. i think you should use Mars Defenser and dana defenser at top line. next is debuffer also up max to set top line. Attacker up max. Pomona and Maat should up max to set top when you need heal. Sp at rear really dont need priority up max if they dont use both Raid.we only need sp skill,not damage.
    Raid: Pomona +Neptune+Thisbe up max. if you dont like thisbe, you can use Change or 1 sp charge sp. normal a team Raid: Neptune+1 attacker+ 1 sp charge speed+ Newbie Mona+ sp. if you replace Thisbe=Pantheon and still enough 3 Fever then you use Pantheon. ifnot, use Thisbe because 3 Fever is important.

• Yumeka Sama LV.8 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 07:00 AM

thank you :)

Home