Starfrenzy034 LV.3 Lurker
Mar 23, 2021, 02:28 AM 511 read

The World Boss: Soul Carta

FORUM

So since the world boss is coming soon, I just want to ask for some guidance for Methuselah.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - The World Boss: Soul Carta image 2

I Have been waiting to put this soul Carta on someone for a long time and I think Hel is gonna be the next child that's an attacker for world boss only, so I'm thinking about that but, I don't know who to give this to.

Comment 7

• LaVolpe95 LV.17 Sage Mar 23, 2021, 08:35 AM

There's a guide on https://m.imgur.com/q7ViLfx

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 23, 2021, 11:36 AM

Last water WB we used that carta with Ayane, in the back row.

In water WB that carta is all about the special option. Max ATK 22% if it's a prism as seen in the image.

So.

Lovey dovey Sytry will randomly give an ATK buff +2208 to 9 allies. In water WB the problem is it's random and your top attacker may not get one of the 9 ATK buffs. They will however get the slide skill damage buff ( See image )

So let's say Sytry slides and your top attacker doesn't get the ATK buff, now someone else or even a few others in the party has higher ATK. This is a problem.

Pantheon and R. Mona and perhapse some other support class I'm missing. They always prioritize whoever has the highest ATK, and since your primary attacker missed out on Sytry's random 9 member ATK buff, they will buff the top 2 with the highest ATK and our desired units do not get the crit buff and the speed buff, then we'll do less damage per round.

That carta does a phenomenal job at putting your strongest attacker in the top 2 list, and of course with luck Sytry's buff, for more ATK.

As usual make sure the 2 attackers you want Pantheon to buff, has the highest ATK gear you can offer them, and MAYBE, give the strongest WB attack unit that carta.

I say maybe, because I don't know what the next card will do, nor do I know about the next booster child.

Who should you give it to ? Ayane is the hot shot if you have her, but she must be strong. If not give it to one of your top 2 attackers.

If you got what I said, then you will understand if the new SC or unit disrupt the reason we use that card.

As for the cards HP and DEF. It'll be of no use to you considering the attacker is in the back row. However in other raids except water, the carta is decent for boosting a units survival rate.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 23, 2021, 12:04 PM

For clarity an example.

In this case the completed prism grants 22% more ATK of what her ATK is including gear.

With gear Ayane's combined ATK adds up to 9805

Special option on carta Max ATK 22% that of 9805 is 2157

So in WB Ayane's ATK will be...

9805+2157 =

11,967 ATK,<<<<<<<< (Very high)....

which will keep Ayane in the top 2 highest ATK, if she doesn't get Sytry's random ATK buff, so Pantheon and R. Mona will consider Ayane everytime, and the boss will surely recieve the best cut ass you have to offer.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 23, 2021, 12:07 PM

Just putting this here to show the 22% ATK in my examples. It's the prism version so it's only slightly higher than the regular version which is mathematically close.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Mar 24, 2021, 11:01 AM

So, if you can't give your main attacker that card to put their ATK in the stratosphere would you avoid using Lovey Dovey Sytry?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 24, 2021, 12:16 PM

Nope.

Lovey Dovey Sytry's Slide skill contributes way too much to leave her out of the loop. Besides there is still a chance the main attacker will be 1 of the 9 members to receive the ATK buff. Besides it'll be a bonus if Sytry buffs the attacker holding this card I do believe.

The 1 thing I find odd about this though, is that it only seems to happen during water WB, ever since the last collaboration. It's not a big deal in other world bosses.

Since this is also a rare DOA collaboration card, it's likely we won't really need it, or the new carta will do something similar. Well find out very soon.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 23, 2021, 08:49 PM

I thinks that carta can be useful if you can manage well your team equipment to set the top attackers with high attack, so you will not lose the buff from other childs that target them.

If you need to max that carta and you can’t do it in time, maybe is better use another already maxed atk/crt carta (even if it is for other colors) instead.

Home