Paul Green LV.19 Sage
Mar 13, 2021, 02:36 PM 145 read

Considering a big switch...

FORUM

My Water Mafdet currently has AMP AGL/ATK/DEF (all three) on her ignition, pretty sweet core I lucked out on. However, I'm noticing that my Fire Bathory w/ AMP CRT/ATK definitely outdamages Water Mafdet when crits are in order. For this raid boss, I know that AMP AGL should be helping with weak point damage bonuses, but my current strategy focuses on spamming Mafdet's crit slides.   My question is: Would AMP CRT be better than AMP AGL in this case by pumping up my crit damage, or is the damage traded off by the loss of weak point bonuses? I have a spare AMP CRT/ATK core ready, it's just that my triple AMP core is so nice and I'm unsure if I'm reacting impulsively for a faster raid time. Could use some stats to help me out if you have them.

Comment 2

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Mar 14, 2021, 02:55 AM

Water Mafdet is interesting because her slide has priority for debuffed targets. Pair her with a debuffer like W. Sytry, who targets attackers, or Isolde, who targets highest attack, and you have a good chance of getting a weak point attack against a F. Bathory in PvP. That Amplified DEF will also be useful in PvP, and the ATK of course.

As for Ragna, I think AGL would be better because it increases fever damage. I've seen that 50 Amp AGL points increases weak point damage by 10%, so 400 points should be +80% damage on every attack, including fever time.

Amp CRT increases critical damage by 15% every 50 points, or 120% at 400, so vs. Fire it seems you would do:
    * 40% more damage on critical attacks
    * 80% less damage on non-crit and fever

Worth noting that this boss has extra defense against slide attacks. I think they're trying to encourage us to use different characters for different modes. (PvP, Ragna, WB).

I had a 3 Amp core (ATK/AGL/AGL) I was saving and decided to use it on this new attacker, Virupa. 2nd core improves her additional damage on tap from 50k to 150k! And that's at zero uncaps. I figure she'll be the go to attacker for fire Ragna for a long time.

tl;dr - I'd keep your Mafdet as is for PvP for now and drop two cores into Virupa ASAP!

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 13, 2021, 08:58 PM

I thinks it depends from your core, your main stat there is amp agi (400), amp atk is ok at 300 but amp def is useless in ragna / WBs.

My Madfet have a atk core with amp atk, amp agi and amp crit, she crit for 150/160 with my team setting (less with Newbie Mona instead of H. Miku).

If you change your core with the other one it could maybe deal more damage on crit and lose some on fever... I’m not sure about it.

I suggest you to wait for a better 3x red stats Crt or Atk core (with amp agi + amp crt/atk or double amp crt/atk as secondary stats).

Also the carta could help in crits or fever (I’m using Cain carta)

Home