Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion
Mar 1, 2021, 08:29 AM 279 read

FORUM

Hi guys, there is someone that is not able to log in on Band via FB as me? I log in on Moot via Facebook, so I thought they transferred it already on Band but when I tried to log in there with FB, I got this message:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Log in via FB on Band... image 2

Any ideas why this happens? As it is now, I can’t log in with FB.... with the other method yes, but I would like to keep this account. Ps. I tried to write it in the Moot post that talk about the transfer, but I cannot send any... I don’t know why.

Comment 13

• Draekon LV.16 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 09:33 AM

I sounds like you need to look at your FB security settings. I use an code authenticator and it asked for a code before logging in. Try starting there. Maybe log on to FB and you should get a notification for an attempted login which you can verify as you.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 1, 2021, 09:46 AM

I checked FB security sistem, it say there weren’t any attempts to log in on my FB. I checked my activity and is all fine.

Maybe they not finished yet to transfer accounts... idk.

Did you manage to log in on Band with FB?

Edit: When I try to log with FB on Band it redirects to FB and ask ‘continue‘, than that message pop up.

As this screenshot:

• Draekon LV.16 Sage Mar 2, 2021, 01:26 AM

Yes, I was able to log in with FB. It asked for a 5 digit code from my code generator (Google Authenticator) which worked fine.

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 11:07 AM

Hello! I think that DC is not set up yet on Band. The last Moot post that I saw stated that it would have a post in each individual lounge when ready. There isn't a post here yet. Checked out some of the other lounges and they have links along with the name of the lounge on Band. I hope to see you there. You have helped my gameplay. Thanks!

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 1, 2021, 11:10 AM

Ok, but the site should let me log in via FB, other methods seams to work (as google, it open a pop up with ‘continue as “name account google” ‘) .. but I didn’t complete those methods.

Idk.

• Draekon LV.16 Sage Mar 2, 2021, 03:42 AM

Unfortunately, it sounds like a bug. You can change your FB security to add a code generator with logging on to new devices.

FB webpage Gear icon Settings and Privacy on top right Down Arrow -> Security and Login -> Two Factor Authentication -> Security Method -> Authentication App

Download Google Authenticator & enter code

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 2, 2021, 04:34 AM

I tried that... didn’t work (i got the same message each time i try to log with FB).

I tried with my email to log in, it say that is invalid -.-

I log in with google. It works but why i need to create a Band group? I can’t see or find other groups....

Band suck a lot -.-

Edit: I found how to find groups, but still I don’t like this app at all.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 12:50 PM

It seemed like you had login fb with another device..Maybe logging out the older device, or maybe just login out of fb. I was able to login to Band with FB no problem.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 1, 2021, 12:51 PM

I tried to log in with both my phone and my pc, same results. I don’t have other devices.

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Mar 3, 2021, 11:18 PM

i guess you get a new phone create a new account and then try to logg with your Fb account wich is already BOUND to your old phone if you get what i mean, i experienced something similar on android trying to recover a account

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 6, 2021, 11:06 AM

Idk, my phone and pc are the same, I never log in there before ...

On Moot post about the transfer I open their link that ask if I want to not be transfered to Band, but there I didn't complete it and closed the page... is this one the issue maybe?

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Mar 4, 2021, 05:49 AM

wtf is band?

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 6, 2021, 11:01 AM

Moot will transfer to Band, so I tried to log there... but my FB don't work.

Home