Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Feb 25, 2021, 01:46 AM 269 read

Less is more, but more is more too

FORUM

So they say , ignition of pesky troublesome water mafdet isolde thisbe and eve Real stumbling block for weeks for me now justt had to hope a refresh have me something I could survive against No doubt they're w current environment problematic ie op/meta but that doesn't also doesn't exclude, more is more Been having a blast vs teams w those and element disadvantage , so there are targeted ways of dealing w with those childs ie certain debuffs etc folks have posted good strategy on those before But there isn't a lot that just plain stronger just won't fix The atk power ups ,tap and slide boost and speed along w flins tap def debuff usually take those annoying childs out pretty quick I really need to quit being so negligent of running pvp enough before end of the week to climb back up after a few weeks of not versusing enough to keep higher ranks Any hoot,excited for the new update I know as teams power up w multiple ignited it'll need to be tweaked but at least I don't have to keep refreshing each time one of those shows up now which in gold and up most have at least one of those

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Less is more, but more is more too image 2

Comment 6

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Feb 25, 2021, 03:28 AM

What does Eshu do for your team?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 25, 2021, 04:04 AM

thanks for the comment and question! :-)
    I *heart eshu so much the more I use her
    i thought at first she was really only viable with water mono but I also saw over time that an opposite element tank to most of team makes sense that was one check for eshu (ie have a defender have element advantage for what other critical units are weak against ). Similar to having say a grass tank w a water dominant team or Dana with some dark childs etc
    check 2
    once fully ignited her skill set is really sweet ,slide gives her (in this case only her cause no addl water units ) awesome eva (she's wearing maxed evasion prism carta from tamamo event ), so when she taps which is where she shines here's , she boosts her max hp, takes hits with awesome survivability given she can dodge it completely w enhanced eva from user slide self buff,if a dot hits her dot shield handles it,for hits that land her boosted defense from ignited slide and + hp boost tap makes it sorts of not a big deal, vs fire bathory it's especially apparent w addl elemelent advantage
    check 3
    i have also been on the ropes and see where other team will fever or just did and her turn comes up,her ignited drive activates addl cleanse and buff and massive hp boost w taunt (even more if she is leader ) it diverts fever taps to her if you also tap during the fever she has survived some crazy fevers or maybe opposing takes out another unit then it stops at her allowing addl fighting post enemy fever sometimes
    i need to try and screen record some of that when it happens it's nuts and I saw that by accident ,wasn't out to exploit it but it saved me for sure when it happens
    (◕ᴗ◕✿)

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Feb 25, 2021, 05:28 AM

as long as you're enjoying yourself!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 25, 2021, 05:06 AM

dear down voter thanks for your time and stopping by, much appreciated lol

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Feb 25, 2021, 10:21 AM

your team confuses my head but well happy 4 u

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 25, 2021, 12:12 PM

experimenting and tinkering is part of the fun , Cheers! ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Home