dMemphiz LV.3 Lurker
Feb 22, 2021, 10:39 PM 175 read

Noticable performance hit this ragna?

FORUM

Anyone else had to disable live 2d and enable low res battle this time around? I've haven't needed to do in past ragna, only world bosses. I wonder if its due to both characters and the faster cooldowns?

Comment 5

• Biska LV.22 Epic Feb 23, 2021, 03:15 AM

The new animation ( snow hit and heart hit) of some characters do reduce the performance yes, it is noticeable on slower devices.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Feb 22, 2021, 11:14 PM

I've not noticed any performance issues on my phone (it has a SD 855) for this Ragna running it at 3x speed.
    I'll do some test runs now at 1x and see if my score increases in any noticeable manner and report back here.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Feb 22, 2021, 11:49 PM

3 runs later, and no statistical deviation from my averages.
    It might be as you said that the more complex model is reaching a threshold of performance for your device.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Feb 23, 2021, 05:31 AM

I don’t know, I’m playing in a IPhone 7 and I always use low resolution and disabled live 2D.

It improved the device performance by a lot, without it I noticed, in the past, that my scores were worst so I never changed it back to high res.

Maybe recent devices can play the game at high res without problems.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Feb 23, 2021, 08:04 PM

I notice a little more slow down lately, but then sometimes it runs really fast and just drops a lot of frames. Damage numbers flash by in like one frame or even not at all. Without changing the settings. 🤷‍♂️

Home