MatheusFranca95 LV.14 Chief
Feb 22, 2021, 06:00 AM 258 read

Mafdet survivability

FORUM

How can I improve Mafdet's survivability? I noticed on Rebirth Lab, Lv. 5+3, my unignited Salome easily manages to survive the whole fight, while my ignited Mafdet ALWAYS dies around the 1st minute. What am I doing wrong? :-{

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet survivability image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet survivability image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet survivability image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet survivability image 5

Comment 8

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Feb 22, 2021, 08:33 AM

Silence plus DoT makes attackers pretty useless in Rebirth. Reflect for when Silence fails to proc or DoT doesn't kill fast enough also make attackers a liability. Your team lacks status healing as well, so your output is going to be lower on average. Include Pomona or any other status healers (Silence removal specifically, DoT also nice) in order to maintain drive gauge growth and have consistent damage output. Green Bathory is nice with Dancing Blade for consistent damage; replace Neptune (consistent healing with refresh > burst healing) with Newbie Mona for Aid buff; and make Dana and Bathory your top and second highest atk unit so Pomona can consistently use refresh without interruption.

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Feb 22, 2021, 10:49 AM

If you really want to keep her on your switch up your gear for more defense and HP on her. Like the others have said the reflect will hit you back pretty hard. You also need to send her to the spa, I noticed she is at level 1. Good luck!

• Toeknee LV.22 S Feb 22, 2021, 08:01 PM

It's Hades reflect, so Mafdet takes damage whenever she attacks Hades ( whenever reflect is up )

If your +3 Maat can heal better I would settle.

Give your healer plenty of ATK and CRT for better healing.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Feb 22, 2021, 01:58 PM

My set up for 5+3 Lab (ignition is not needed):
    Neptune + Salome + Dana + Bathory + Chang'e
    Leader: Bathory
    Drive order: Neptune and Bathory
    (full auto x3 speed)

I give SC that give HP/DEF to all childs (Showtime, Rita, or Anniverary are good option). S slide skill order for all childs.

I manually select a Salome or Eve with good gear or good power as friend helper (ignition is fine), sometimes my Salome die (cause Reflect etc.) so that way is a guaranteed win.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 22, 2021, 10:55 PM

its the reflect. when she hits she hits so hard it end up killing her self.

• Zagpak LV.8 Nomad Feb 22, 2021, 06:20 AM

I notice the same with mine. Maybe it s because of Hades (return)

• dMemphiz LV.2 Lurker Feb 22, 2021, 08:21 AM

Try this setup. Pomona and Neptune keep Eve alive with their heals while Danas shield absorbs some of Hades counter damage which is alot

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Feb 24, 2021, 11:02 AM

This seems like it's a skill that's MADE for this! I don't know if she's the only one who has it, but ignoring that reflect damage should be just what you need.

Home