Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Feb 17, 2021, 11:36 AM 162 read

Underdog OP Flins and Harem

FORUM

Lol sometimes experimental teams work surprisingly well , went with anime inspired Harem cliche with Flins,also been finding that water Eshu likes being in an otherwise fire team, she plays well with Kaino. I know it won't keep up or constantly be so op but it's fun to see flins doing 7k+ non crt slides and drives that remind me of early pvp days and Elizabeth only he hits multiples for crazy numbers . Still not got him to plus 6 yet (he just went to plus 5).

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Underdog OP Flins and Harem   image 2

Dang son, going all OP isekai style on them ,these are vs Bathory teams with drive mitigating leader skils I believe too (most teams w her seem to go w that lead )

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Underdog OP Flins and Harem   image 4

Comment 6

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Feb 17, 2021, 01:29 PM

Can I ask you why you choose to share black and white screenshots instead with color?

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 17, 2021, 01:34 PM

beause I am playing with a blue light and brightness opacity filter in the dark and the color shots are hard to make out details in a screen shot

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 17, 2021, 01:36 PM

without a conversion to black and white and. enhanced contrasts its a big murky mess

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Feb 17, 2021, 01:43 PM

I have never used filters or blue light while playing DC... I understand now. Thanks. :)

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 17, 2021, 01:50 PM

much better for your eyes and when you do sleep you will sleep better and fall sleep faster if you play in dark or from bed before sleep etc , i use one called twilight and reccommed to everyone. for any screen time at night especially very dark room etc <( ̄︶ ̄)>

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Feb 17, 2021, 01:57 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try that. :)

Home