Paul Green LV.19 Sage
Feb 17, 2021, 09:13 AM 136 read

Odd thing I noticed about Maid Sytry's Drive

FORUM

So, typically when spamming drive skills, the drive used previously has a couple seconds of cooldown before reappearing to be used again. If it is not used consecutively, it will reappear normally on the next opportunity to use a drive skill. I assume this is done to incentive a variety of drives being used as opposed to focusing on just one. From what I can tell, this cooldown applies to all childs' drives.   However, upon using Maid Sytry, I noticed that her Drive has a much longer delay between uses/"turns." What I mean by a "turn" would be a drive cycle. One turn would equate to a 100% gauge allowing for a 5* drive use. Typically, a drive has to "wait a turn" before being usable immediately as opposed to waiting for the cooldown period to pass. This doesn't apply to Maid Sytry. For example, if I use her Drive first, use someone else's Drive second, and then wait to use Sytry's Drive again on the third to complete the fever, it doesn't show immediately. There is an additional "turn" she has to wait before the drive is immediately usable, effectively making her wait 2 "turns" before prompt usage as opposed to one. I'm wondering if some of you have noticed this or if this is an actual feature programed into this child. Her drive skill description doesn't explain this anomaly.

Comment 3

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Feb 17, 2021, 11:01 AM

I was wondering this too. I don't think it's been happening when I use 3 drives, like Mona-Sytry-Annie, but it's very obvious when only using two drives, like Mech-Sytry

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Feb 17, 2021, 12:12 PM

My order is Sytry-Mech normally, but I've tried Sytry-Mech-Mona and even then Sytry doesn't show up when it's Mona turn. I'm thinking it may have to do with the actual effect the drive does. -2 cooldown for wood allies over 3 turns is pretty damn good, negates a need for Change. idk if it's a bug or if the devs actually meant for this.

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Feb 17, 2021, 12:26 PM

Yeah, - 2 cool down and she also gives drive skill boost to up to 5 wood allies. Probably intended to keep players from rapid cycling fever time.

Home