Jonathan Cassell LV.6 Nomad
Jan 12, 2021, 12:10 AM 266 read

Well, I won but...

FORUM

So I went for a specific Planet Party girl (Original Saturn) I got her through the mission pass she was the only one missing and it friggin sucks when (they) don't explain lil event things to us a lil better cause we're supposed to find out ourselves kinda (annoying) I got glow sticks through the Methuselah missions which are playing WB which was fine but I had to refresh a few times (💎🔥) sadly partially cause time was running out and cause of my f-up earlier it became more then it needed cause I didn't understand something's ended up wasting a glow stick 😓 could have had her so much sooner I had to play to 100 not just to 70 I wish they explained things better personally but probably just me Victory but wasted a few gems to many 😑 but I'm happy I have them all now (might be exaggerated about the sum used btw) Thankfully someone on Moot posted that the mirror shop had glow sticks cause I didn't know that which really was helpful even tho it was random

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Well, I won but... image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Well, I won but... image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Well, I won but... image 4

Comment 2

• Loffy LV.7 Nomad Jan 12, 2021, 05:01 AM

it was kind of a waste going for exact glowsticks right now, next event (narrative dungeon) we will have continuation of these glowsticks and most likely RNG again which ones to get :/ Would have been better to wait and see which ones you are missing for reward at end :s

• Jonathan Cassell LV.6 Nomad Jan 12, 2021, 09:09 AM

well like I said it was for Saturn then the rest where random and also had them so found it unnecessary

Home