Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Jan 11, 2021, 09:03 PM 200 read

DC Group Recruitment

FORUM

[Group Name: ULTRA]   Who do we want?   ■ Someone who does friend battle daily, you just need an emulator and you can run a script from the emulator to auto it or phone too 80 friends doing it, all wins, that's extra 240 stamina daily, look at that potential and also add in your own friend battles that will be a total of 480 stamina daily, if all won. Lastly, equip options are farmable in story chapters now, who doesn't want more stamina right?   ■ Deals at least half of boss HP in damage during Ragna for more efficient slime spawning, if you are interested, I will explain more (if you are active enough, you can farm up to 100m gold per ragna).   ■ Very active in the game, sends friend coins daily (easiest thing to do but most players forgets this).   ■ We are currently at 54 members, so you have to add everyone.   ■ We check daily activity, so no one gets the short end of the stick, every member benefits, slackers gets kicked.   DM me for more info

Comment 2

• Flameseeker LV.6 Nomad Jan 13, 2021, 09:46 AM

Why are you getting downvoted tho, this seems like a completely normal thing to do. Why the hate?

• Draekon LV.14 Chief Jan 13, 2021, 12:13 PM

It is spam to advertise a group. I don't care because Reika Mae has done a lot for the the game in the past.

They may be from other DC groups also.

Home