Danbo de Piano LV.26 Insomniac
Jan 11, 2021, 12:05 AM 283 read

Hot dang this is a dope ignite skill up

FORUM

Looking at my maxed 3 mikus, crushing on princess and pop diva miku skill ups, esp this, the multiplier is non linear ,so think about the increase in attk on maxed /high spa type water attacker and also the attack capability it puts on a non attack unit if to team up w no attkr ie dubuffer supports shield etc

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hot dang this is a dope ignite skill up image 2

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Think about your 12k attack eve getting a 6k boost and then aid kicker vs fire , dang.

Comment 7

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Jan 11, 2021, 12:54 AM

She is not that op for niche supporters, and we alr have n.mona, which is useful everywhere and has aid buff too, so fully igniting miku is kinda waste of mats, but its up to u tho

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 01:05 AM

agree on aid but 50 percent attack buff is dope as hek tho lol

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 11, 2021, 08:52 AM

ikr 50% is a shiet ton

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Jan 12, 2021, 02:10 AM

Tru but it seems nowadays meta niche supporters r more likely to have weakpoint skill final dmg buff, and maybe thats because elemental weakness is bigger in raids & wb so weakpoint buff is better than mere atk buff

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Jan 11, 2021, 01:11 AM

Anemone does the same in terms of Atk buff and has speed buff on top of it. She is the more versatile pick especially since Newbie Mona already exists for Aid.

But I agree, was surprised to see how useful this Miku actually becomes after Ignition.

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Insomniac Jan 11, 2021, 01:53 AM

miku is unique in assisting offense and survival w that awesome heal boost too! i jsit heart then sobmuch ,similar w princess m her crit buff is super cool but she heals too etc so two support units in one essentially w each

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Jan 11, 2021, 08:08 AM

When I started I used the copies of this Miku and shrine maiden version to evolve 3* Demeter to 6* so besides the archive entries I don't have them anymore... in my defense I didn't plan to get invested in DC as much as I have. Welp, at least I kept the princess one.

Home