Jamez LV.16 Sage
Jan 10, 2021, 01:22 PM 361 read

PVP is weird...

FORUM

Should this really be happening? Charlotte melting enemy attackers/debuffers instantly making it a 5 v 3 in the first salvo. Enemy debuffers feel like they're doing nothing cause I've already attacked and my attack/debuffer is on cooldown. Thisbe pretty much fills up their gauge in an instant for the next round. Thisbe and Pamona cleanse anything. Bathory cleans up anything that is left. Crit attackers dont survive attacking Athena and barely make a dent in her. However other teams using Tiamat/Hildr/Charlotte can be scary though and Sytry is annoying.   Somehow on an 89 win streak after finding the perfect team.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PVP is weird... image 2

Comment 15

• TJ Li LV.18 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 02:40 PM

It's unusual to see teams without wood Sytry

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 03:08 PM

There's plenty of Sytrys at the lower rank scores. Sytry + Eve/Mafdet doesn't really do much against Athena teams, cause even if Sytry manages to debuff your attacker, Athena is protecting all your units, and Thisbe and Pamona should be on standby with Cleanse.

• Ericool Lim LV.15 Chief Jan 10, 2021, 04:24 PM

too good result (i will use the same team like your for easier my life in gaming) 😘

Just a question, will the sytry buff will be transfer to athena?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 05:28 PM

Yes, but it will only taunt one of the debuffs, meaning one of the other targets will still get the debuffed.

Your priority is to get reflect out first. So most of the time, Thisbe will use her slide to get Charlotte and Athena to full gauge. After reflect is out, the enemy attacker will kill itself or Charlotte should one shot it. If it is still alive, Bathory can finish it with her slide since it will stay around until the immortal effect finishes.

If they have a Sytry, I would try to use Pamona's slide to try and block the Allure effect since you cant do anything after Allure takes effect.

• TJ Li LV.18 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 05:40 PM

I have never really used Athena in pvp because she's not +6. Do you use her tap first then slide, and do you equip her with the reflect midnight partner SC?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 05:44 PM

Always slide first, or the enemy will one shot you squishies. If the enemy team is a debuffer team with no attackers, it's safe to tap first. And yeah, I use the Midnight Partner SC. If you go to the ranked list, you can see my items, I'm about rank 55 or higher now I think.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 10, 2021, 06:39 PM

Constructive question. Are you asking for a nerf ?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 10, 2021, 07:15 PM

No, lol. I just found it weird how it's possible to beat other teams with 4-5 ignited childs with a somewhat bare minimum team.

edit: I just looked at their equipment, one of them is 2nd place on the top 100 and has SSS equips...

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 10, 2021, 11:59 PM

Well PvP is ment to be played on manual, so if you are doing that you should have the advantage.

• OhPeach LV.5 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 12:56 PM

I see you all the time and your team is an easy kill. Offense and defense are 2 different games in DC, and that is the balance.

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 11, 2021, 03:03 PM

I'm not surprised. It doesn't really have anything in terms of defense. Athena's AI is super dumb. :)

• tachiiderps LV.4 Lurker Jan 11, 2021, 02:37 PM

Athena is dominant in this meta when the AI attackers will usually hit after your Athena's slide. However there is the chance that your Tisbe don't come up on time and their multi attacker lineup will shred your attacker.

What stats did you put on Charlotte?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 11, 2021, 03:11 PM

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 11, 2021, 03:12 PM

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 11, 2021, 03:16 PM

A pretty good result since I usually hang round 90th place in the pre-ignition era.

Home