FrostZero LV.25 Clearly Hacking
Jan 8, 2021, 03:35 AM 163 read

Help in Ingnation (PVP best attacker)

FORUM

Hey guys, help me to sort some things out as ignation system is kind of expensive and need some planner ahead. With the light units caming into play, is Gunslinder Hildr is better than Eve in pvp? What are your opinions about it? Should I go for her or wait for the fire units came into play in ignition system?

Comment 9

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 07:12 AM

You can wait it out if you don't have Gunslinger at +6 yet. Courtesan Bathory might become really scary soon but water childs will still give her a hard time.

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Insomniac Jan 8, 2021, 04:19 AM

gun hildr is worth of can get her to plus 6 as hor exclusive and full ignite
    you already have access to ignite fire attkr tiamat she's a monster in pvp as troublesome or more than hildr . eve is a safe ignite little downside to investing in her if you use her a lot
    i am working on eshu and will see who next after that ,I want to work fire but I may want to invest in igniting my serval when grass comes up since she's so effective paired with tamamo in pvp as they are the only I know of that target supporters so they effectively neutralize thisbe change and neptune which opens up the ignited problem childs to pick off without their problematic buffs so there are lots of ways you can go I have yet to see a downside to igniting a child you enjoy placing in active line up

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 9, 2021, 02:06 AM

Nice! Good to see Charlotte put to good use. She was my first attacker. I was really bummed when I found that she wasn't viable in the meta at the time, but as we now see, you just never know.

How do you think your Charlotte would fare against your Athena?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 9, 2021, 04:59 AM

I swap to the 'Pride That Pierces the Heavens' soul carta against teams with Hades since it can ignore reflect. But the Athena AI is too dumb to use reflect until it is almost dead, so Athena is not a problem.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 9, 2021, 02:09 AM

Personally, I'm waiting to see what the other elements are capable of. Is just too damn expensive igniting childs, and you can't backtrack.

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 9, 2021, 11:46 AM

I would say Charlotte and Athena are viable Ignition PVP picks atm. I'm purposely fighting higher ranked teams which have a 200k+ power rating and winning.

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 08:46 PM

So, I was testing out different team compositions and stuff... And to my surprise, an ignited Charlotte has the ability to easily one shot. I'm loving this team compo so far since it's working out against teams 90% of the teams I've faced so far. Against Hildr teams, I'll have to swap Bathory with Sytry to get rid of her snipe buff.

edit: forgot to mention that an ignited Athena pretty much negates attackers no matter how good their equipment is.

• Ericool Lim LV.15 Chief Jan 8, 2021, 10:26 PM

Were you running auto or manual to get into rank 81?

• Jamez LV.16 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 10:36 PM

Manual is pretty much the best way to play unless you have good items and ignite all your units. My items are fairly average except for Charlotte. You can check my items on the list.

Home