BladeBunny LV.13 Chief
Jan 1, 2021, 04:46 AM 262 read

Taking a break

FORUM

Like the title says, I’m taking a break from DC, not sure if I’ll be back but if I do it won’t be for quite a while. No problems in my life, just not feeling interested recently. Waking up this morning and really not caring about the update or event made my mind up. I’ll delete everyone on my friends list to free them up to get daily coins from someone else. Just wanted people who notice we’re no longer friends, that it’s not personal. It’ll take a week to delete everyone because of the 10 delete limit per day, so feel free to delete me first if I’m on your friends list 😀 DC has a great community. Hope everyone has good luck with the banners, and life in general, in 2021. BladeBunny

Comment 14

• NO NAME verified Jan 1, 2021, 04:50 AM

I'll miss you bud. I actually took a break without telling anyone. 🤣

It's because I got hooked on Cyberpunk. I'll jump back on sometime later. I need my crystals, at least. 😆

• Tasty Muffins LV.14 Chief Jan 1, 2021, 05:22 AM

I’m playing cyberpunk and DC GL and DC KR... I need some sun I think.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 1, 2021, 05:31 AM

I recently stopped playing Optc (One Piece Treasure Cruise), that I played for about 2\3 years, I can understand what you mean... Take your time, maybe just log in for the login reward so you don't miss the free 5 star each months. Anyway have a nice day. :)

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Jan 1, 2021, 06:33 AM

Thanks. I plan on hitting Cyberpunk, but since I will be playing it on PlayStation I’m going to hold off until they patch a few things 😂

For the next bit I plan on Genshin Impact being the only game where I do ‘daily tasks’. Spend the rest of my time catching up on some other games that I bough but have barely touched (Death Stranding, Ghosts).

• NO NAME verified Jan 1, 2021, 09:50 AM

I'm playing on a Playstation 4 Pro and it's amazing. A few crashes in a 70 hour playtime so far and it's all good.

It's just so good BUT no spoilers because I want you to experience the joy that is Cyberpunk. 😁

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 06:47 AM

Cool. Perhaps I’ll give it a try earlier than expected. I’ll do Death Stranding first since I own it, but nice to know I don’t have to wait for Cyberpunk updates 👍🏻

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Jan 4, 2021, 10:01 PM

Guess I’m waiting for Cyberpunk whether I want to or not, since Sony took the digital version off the store 😂

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Jan 2, 2021, 01:15 AM

Death stranding is AMAZING, I’m so excited for you to play it!

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 06:49 AM

I’ve started in before but got pulled into other things. This time I’m going to start from scratch so I can enjoy it start to finish (not in one sitting 😅).

• Ojo018 LV.13 Chief Jan 1, 2021, 07:17 AM

Take care! And take your time!

Saw you often in my PvP opponents. Sometimes you gonna kick my butt too.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Jan 2, 2021, 02:57 AM

Going to miss you, Blade. I hope you fair well and stay healthy and happy through all of your future endeavors~!

Luci ♥️

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 06:53 AM

Thank you. Life is treating me well right now, hopefully you fair likewise.

Take care,

BB

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 1, 2021, 11:49 AM

you're making a great decision. this game will soon no longer be f2p, it will be f2L. Yes that means free 2 lose.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 2, 2021, 04:06 AM

World Boss 15 died just now, it dropped 50 crystals. Compare with prices in crystal sinks.
    Also, noteworthy is a reccurring shop package, at cheapest price provides 300k onyx and 1.5mil gold. Compare to Moot events reward.

I think this place is appropriate to share those observations.

Home