NO NAME verified
Dec 28, 2020, 04:19 PM 290 read

Ignition help needed!

FORUM

I was wondering if it make sense to ignite my 6+ Eve for PVP. I already ignited full my 3+ Water Mafdet for the last raid, and it is very useful for PVP as well in my level (Gold 4). As the cost of the ignition is enormous should I save my materials for the future, or ignite Eve.   Plan A: Ignite 6+ Eve Plan B: Ignite 6+ Chang'e (my Thisbe is 3+ at the moment) Plan C: Ignite one of the next WB attackers   What do you think?  

Comment 6

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Dec 28, 2020, 05:20 PM

I thinks I will ignite my Bride Hildr (if she get the ignition)... so I will be good to go for the next Dark Ragna Break. (and add more damage for this WB, she will be in my team) :)

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 28, 2020, 04:35 PM

Personally, I'd like to get one attacker of each element ignited for raids and WB. So I'd probably wait for light ignition.

Or maybe ignite the new Tiamat? She's good for PvP and with 6 hits on slide will be good for wood ragna/WB also.
    That way you'll have an ignited water attacker and fire attacker. (or light)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 28, 2020, 04:48 PM

I think there hasn't been a world boss yet since ignition system implementation.

• NO NAME verified Dec 28, 2020, 05:19 PM

True. My bad. Corrected.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 28, 2020, 10:22 PM

Wait for the next Update. Then decide.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Dec 29, 2020, 07:20 PM

If you're already killing it with Mafdet, then you might not want to ignite Eve. Unless you want to bring them both to PvP at the same time. Ignition is super costly and we need the rare and expensive materials with a dozen or so units.

But when you do Ignite it's best to do it in the heat of the moment when the ignition is a game changer, so it's wise to hold off and keep gathering until the time presents itself clearly.

Home