stcrr LV.9 Elite Four
Dec 28, 2020, 03:33 PM 175 read

Question about the ignition thing

FORUM

I’m trying to get my Frej the red stars just because I love him but it’s only giving me the option to my water units, any reason why that might be? My frej is fully maxed out in level uncaps and is fully awakened so I’m so confused, any advice is appreciated

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Question about the ignition thing image 2

Comment 5

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Dec 28, 2020, 05:38 PM

Ignition for existing childs will be released in succession. Currently, only 5* water, all 3*, and any childs released after Dec 3rd can be ignited.

Ignition for 5* light will be released on Dec 31st, and all 4* on Jan 14th. Still no info on dark 5* yet.

• stcrr LV.9 Elite Four Dec 28, 2020, 06:19 PM

Thanks!

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 28, 2020, 05:15 PM

Didn't they quiz you on past patch notices before allowing to play their game? Obvious four weeks ago, they've had it explained here on moot, a message board system separate from the game, that the ignition was to be active only for water childs and base three-star rarity Childs at first.

It's like you ridiculously imply you'd prefer to be informed about the half-implemented status of a cash grab system. Go ahead with your absurd nonsense and suggest that the in-game "Event" news system could be a help to people like you. You know that PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW... ANY-THING!

• stcrr LV.9 Elite Four Dec 30, 2020, 01:28 AM

I’m laughing at the fact that you got so triggered you had to write me an essay lmao

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 30, 2020, 05:06 AM

lmaoooooo. i feel yeah. ppl don't even bother to scroll down a few posts to see the same question.

Home