CRBY LV.19 Sage
Dec 28, 2020, 05:04 AM 187 read

Reviewing the new PVP Juggernaut: One-Sword Tiamat

FORUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpT0o9wdGc

So she has been out for roughly a week now on Global. Interestingly enough we got something way different in her than the Asian servers of the game. That does not mean we got a worse version of her though, not in the slightest. Her damage potential in PVP is actually insane given certain Meta circumstances. This makes me so happy especially considering how magnificent she looks. Not just another great design with lacking utility.   If you have any open questions about One-Star Tiamat feel free to ask.

Comment 1

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Dec 30, 2020, 11:14 AM

squared off against a team w a full ignite Eve and full ignite tiamat ,I'm a fire guy so tiamat is goals, but hot dang it was brutal I got obliterated
    I switched to my eva ninja bae eshu based water mono team w eva carta and it was swoosh swish swoosh misses all over so I merely post pone the inevitable ciase I need stringer pucnes back so when she finally did score a hit evejnw a element advantage to me I got schooled lol can't wait to getine there but I am proud of my evasion team and the carta are not event uncapped yet lol

Home