CRBY LV.19 Sage
Dec 26, 2020, 10:02 AM 376 read

A guide on how to counter extremely high damage in PVP (no Ignition needed)

FORUM

https://youtu.be/5kG0GfrgKwQ

Tried to highlight the best possible childs and abilities to counter the current high-damage Meta. Feel free to leave further suggestions!

Comment 13

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Dec 26, 2020, 10:29 PM

Im in gold league and usually its only 1 ignited child, and its usually eve/mafdet. I use change neptune olga pan bathory, and so far im doing fine

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 27, 2020, 12:02 AM

Oh a rare Pan User I see. I love Pan and occasionally use her as well. Problem being on high level people don't use that much Chang'e anymore. Pan is great at denying speed buffs and making enemies slower. With Thisbe however there is no speed buff to deny because Thisbe instantly fills up the gauges.

Hope you keep having fun and climbing with your comp. Cause your team seems very unique.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Dec 27, 2020, 03:06 AM

I dont have much +6 debuffers for pvp, my moa is still +5 so for survivability i used pan instead. U can use thisbe instead of change, and moa/babel/whatever slowing debuffer instead of pan. I didnt plan to climb up since i dont wanna fight more fully ignited teams but thanks anw

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Dec 27, 2020, 09:23 AM

Since I dont care for Thisbe as much I ended up using Rusalka for immortality and I wanted an excuse to use and ignite my Rusalka 🤭

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 27, 2020, 09:56 AM

Props for doing what your guts told you and not merely following Tier Lists.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Dec 27, 2020, 10:25 AM

only because of your healers video did I try out Neptune after only using Astraea for months and she did very well until ignition hit so I subbed in my rusalka and she surprisingly works well (though I am trapped in gold atm)

• Toeknee LV.22 S Dec 26, 2020, 11:55 AM

Once again crystal clear coverage CRBY.

After watching this episode I finally layed down Chang'e and put Thisbe on the PvP line. I'll spa her out too.

Swapping Maat and Pomona, cause Maat is insane while Pomona is most useful.

I've thought about experimenting with Eve and Mafdet, but that's too expensive for my taste, plus I suspect we'll have to go hard on ignition for the next WB.

Don't know what WB party will be like but it looks as though we'll be wanting to bringing our ignited water attackers to a dark WB. I initially choose to ignite Eve for better poison for those times i want to boost poison in WB, but I never knew she would've become this freaky, and become my primary attacker. Still if I finished Mafdet, I'd honestly consider bringing her to dark WB too.

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 26, 2020, 01:20 PM

Nice team! This is what I’m using and it’s getting me through plat 2

• Toeknee LV.22 S Dec 26, 2020, 03:00 PM

How's Banshee ignited ? Somebody spent a ton of crystals last time.

For Eve I scrounged whatever material I had left to unlock her full potential cause I wanted it right away.

When you get Eve's ignition maxed out, it'll literally change your life.

Now I do 20 PvP battles a day or more, Labyrinth is now a piece of cake, for underground Eve is so insane I can only use fevertime once cause she'll kill everything fast and there's not much time to build the drive gauge. Power leveling whatever, it's the Eve show.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 26, 2020, 07:37 PM

Thanks man!

Yes, Thisbe is a force in her own league in PVP. I hope you'll see her impact very soon.

Maat vs Pomo is an interesting one. Most people would consider Maat completely useless in PVP. However for some time I also used her. It can work in your case because you run Athena alongside. The fact that most of your other units will not be damaged a lot due to Athena, makes Maat kinda viable. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to outheal any of the damage. I still think Pomo is way stronger for PVP but in my case I don't use any healer at all to keep matches as short as possible.

You did the right thing in not invesing into Ignition too much and focussing on one unit. Light units will probably be unlocked for Ignition with the next Update and we will have even more options. Pretty hyped.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Dec 26, 2020, 09:10 PM

I swap between Maat and Pomona depending on who I'm dealing with. Moa, Jupiter and some other debuffers with nasty effects. My Pomona is ready to rumble and I tend to be more calculated with using her.

Maat has top 2 highest ATK in my set up so she'll heal plenty and sometimes CRT heal.

Dana's purpose in this case is to support Athena primarily.

Dana and Thisbe have "Forbidden Fruit" Prisms for extra defense ( Though Dana can go without it considering Athena soaks up a great deal of the abuse ) This carta is extremely defensive and with a crit heal from Maat, the unit will receive 1,000 per tick while the rest get 800 and change. I'd like to give this prism to Athena, but I boost her reflect just as you described in your presentation. Sometimes it's better to let Athena have leader.

There was already a case where Thisbe saved me when an ignited Eve wiped out my taunting Athena, Both Maat and my Eve were saved at 1 HP ( as you know Eve hits 3 units) and I was able to win the round with another swipe and drive skill from my Eve.

In short, when Thisbe saves an ignited attacker, the chances of a turnaround/comeback is extremely high.

For the light Ignition, I'm going to take my time with that one as well if I can. I am interested to see what will become of Hildr but I'm thinking I mustn't ignite her while my current ignited attacker is probably going to be satisfactory for a very long time. The ignition materials are either scarce or veeeery expensive, and so are 5* units.

At this point I have no clue what the WB will be like, but I'm sure it's going to eat our resources like never before. Onyx, ignition material, new prism, maybe 2 new units, gold, crystals and the required 5* units. For payment It doesn't seem $300 will do. Already I haven't 6* a unit since Romeo And Juliet, and it might not be a good idea to ignite the booster child and just settle for 15-20M damage.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 27, 2020, 08:17 PM

I use wood Sytry exactly to counter Thisbe.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 28, 2020, 04:00 AM

It's crazy how strong Sytry still is, even after all those new Ignition Childs. She will stay relevant for a long time. You can consider yourself really lucky having her so highly uncapped.

I'm also using her btw.

Home