Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT
Dec 25, 2020, 08:51 AM 700 read

DISAPPOINTED

FORUM

First of all, I love animation and images that are lewd, Ecchi and nude in general. I appreciate sexy in an art form. I’ve been trying to find out the reason for censoring in DC. I was told that it was because of Line Games, and then Apple/Google and then Shift Up said they wanted original art and not to censor. We got some uncensored content and then the answer was hey go download the Tap Tap version that’s where we will put the good stuff. And then we get Eshu who is censored. WHAT? Ok I have an iPhone and an iPad. I have like 1 1/2 years left on my phone contract I’m not going to get an android anytime soon. I have an iMac too but I’m never around it long enough to even try the android emulator, I’m always on the go. And now global is scattered with censored and uncensored content and apparently even tap tap still has censored content. The game is rated 17+ on the App Store. Come on! We get a booty out Tiamat but we don’t get Eshu’s thong booty? We don’t get Bari’s cheek? So look, I ask if you play another game on iOS or google, please post the sexy content that is just as juicy as the content the fans such as myself really want. Or just post uncensored stuff from global that makes the censored content inexcusable. I will rage quit! And then I will pick up my phone the next day and continue my dailies.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - DISAPPOINTED  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - DISAPPOINTED  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - DISAPPOINTED  image 4

Comment 20

• Tasty Muffins LV.13 Chief Dec 25, 2020, 11:44 AM

He can’t use tap tap because he is on iOS and is on the go so can’t use a desktop to play this game. I can relate, but I also understand it’s a bit more complicated than we think.

I am just getting by because I am lucky enough to play the KR version. The one true version.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 28, 2020, 02:28 AM

I am a Android user and I completely agree with you.

• h34dbug LV.2 Lurker Dec 27, 2020, 03:29 PM

IOS alone is a product full of censorship.

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

Mom and Dad do a good job keeping my life easy and full of the good stuff, but I want to play in the neighborhood where danger can be around the corner and I can find the bad influence if I had the option to look.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 28, 2020, 07:32 AM

Oh, man! I feel your trouble in my heart!
    I hate this censored crap too.
    Btw: I tried every emulator and it's impossible to use the Tap Tap version.

I'm crying with you, feel kissed :(
    (iPhone user too)

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 28, 2020, 01:10 PM

Thank you! Your digital sympathy is accepted.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 25, 2020, 09:39 AM

Tap Tap Version will make you happy and Heal your disappointment 😉

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 25, 2020, 03:44 PM

Did you read my post

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 25, 2020, 08:06 PM

No didn't read whole word's.. Only read title, image and some opening sentence

• Momme LV.17 Sage Dec 25, 2020, 10:06 AM

Just use tap tap

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 25, 2020, 03:44 PM

Did you read my post

• Rion Cranke LV.9 Nomad Dec 25, 2020, 01:17 PM

So your crying about censorship like you can't just play Tap Tap which is semi-uncensored. Like, what's the point in complaining if they offered others alternative ways? For the global servers they have to follow rules. Lemme just block you because this whole post in pointless.

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 25, 2020, 03:45 PM

You don’t read before you comment do you

• Rion Cranke LV.9 Nomad Dec 25, 2020, 06:34 PM

Your post isn't that unique. This is like post #?? of complainers posting about censorship.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 25, 2020, 07:31 PM

A kindred soul in that I would love to filter _away_ the safe-rated "7+" (really "amoeba+" that can read) plethora of games of shallow heroes and excruciatingly dumb story and humor straight from the list of inhumane means of warfare.
    Alas, you can only search for the opposite.

• homesweetciara LV.12 Chief Dec 29, 2020, 09:15 AM

awe! it's okii, we'll get to that point some day for sure!

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 29, 2020, 12:26 PM

Waiting impatiently

• rinnersenpai LV.3 Lurker Dec 30, 2020, 03:11 PM

There is already patch for Android version, guessing it should be for iOS too (?)

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Dec 31, 2020, 08:09 AM

The Android patch is official and removes ski eshu’s censor?

• rinnersenpai LV.3 Lurker Dec 31, 2020, 10:41 AM

No and yes.

Home