Ravenous LV.22 Titan
Dec 5, 2020, 11:33 PM 353 read

Gold blobs are free for all.

FORUM

However, some players get upset and remove friends who finished their gold raids without them joining. But even if someone has seen the raid and waits for the owner to start, and one of the owner's friends joins I recon they're not going to wait any longer for the owner. So the question is, do those players remove everyone who participated or do they know whodunit...?  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold blobs are free for all. image 2

Poll Closed 7 Voted

If you're one of those players, who do you remove?

• The red one is sus. The red one. 4
  • Green was the only one there, so... 2
  • Blue. He keeps following me. 0
  • It's black, I saw him do it!! 1

Comment 9

• Bapurry LV.12 Chief Dec 6, 2020, 04:38 AM

I thought about this as well. It doesn't matter if I wait for owner to start the aurora king cause once someone with sufficient fire power starts the raid unless they are playing in x1 speed they ARE going to beat the raid. So why should everyone else let the raid go to waste if the owner already lost entry due to that "1" player? I wish the owners could see who started it first or better yet raids were locked until the owner started them cause as is the owners are usually too angery they just give the boot to everyone even tho if wasn't the 99% that locked them out of joining the fight but a single player.

• dr badunkachud LV.7 Nomad Dec 6, 2020, 05:38 AM

Ragna is the worst event for this reason. First you have to find raids doing something irrelevant which is time consuming and annoying. It’s the only event where friends are relevant and basically but in a way that mostly makes it worse. Once you get to 40 you no longer have to deal with the annoying part and it’s slayers and your friends are back to being irrelevant. Basically you spend the whole event trying to interact with your friends as little as possible

It’s not very well designed imo

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Dec 6, 2020, 09:00 AM

The slayer assist icon also doesn't show up on a raid banner for anyone but the owner who called it and for everyone who participated until after the raid has been completed. So most players will prefer doing a stranger's raid to make sure the 20 slayer count mileage will progress.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Dec 6, 2020, 09:35 PM

When I see someone else's Aurora King, I'll monitor it until someone attacks it. I'd rather the discoverer have a go at it, but there's no time if it's already getting swarmed.

I understand if I'm not there my Aurora King discovery will get eaten, so I'll check who hit it, then let it go.

As for the players who delete people over that, they will always be deleting people as long as they keep missing their golden discovery.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Dec 6, 2020, 07:46 AM

noone duh? why would i remove someone when i can just find other raid?

• Baeronin LV.5 Gym Leader Dec 6, 2020, 12:33 PM

Neptune destroyed this event for me. Before Neptune you could share a Ragna-Break easily and have fun without worries, now if you do a Ragna-Break you must have 51% of the boss or you get trashed to 11th place on the raids you start.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Dec 6, 2020, 04:40 PM

Not sure I follow. You mean when she was introduced? Because Neptune hasn't been the best-in-slot supporter for quite some time in raids. And there are better double-edge sword buffers for fire and water raids like Failnaught/DaoSid and swimsuit Davi respectively.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Dec 7, 2020, 06:44 AM

Guys, you're hopeless.
    Don't wait to start, wait to finish. You see the unattended blob, join the raid, quickly pause, wait for some time (if it's a dawn of new ragna, let the raid owner read the ragna story; otherwise use your discretion, but some five minutes might be optimal) then unpause.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Dec 7, 2020, 11:11 AM

Five minutes, are you serious? This is a mobile game, battery is drained during those five minutes. And raids already require a lot of daily runtime to grind for everything. And I'm pretty sure I have paused raids before for different reasons and got disconnected from the server for idling, and from less than five minutes, in fact.

Home