P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac
Dec 4, 2020, 09:59 AM 1,362 read

💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫

FORUM

Found some stellar information at this site. It's in Japanese, so I'm working through Google translate, and it may be different in global version, but as far as I know, we didn't get any information on what these really do. Basically Amplify Critical increases crit damage not crit rate, and Amplify Agility increases weak point damage. Hopefully someone can either confirm or correct this info. [EDIT] here's some summary tables translation shenanigans: No Mars kill = normal skill (tap, I believe) amplification chestnut = amplification critical 🌰? Dealer = attacker Interferer = debuffer

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫 image 5

Comment 21

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 10:48 AM

Should be simple to chek the red stat in the ignited child? For example I gave atk core (in the first slot in the ignition panel) with amplified atk to my Madfet (water), in her attack value it shows her attack (green) + amplified attack (red)

For Crit and Agility I thinks it will work the same, so Crit will boost crit damage and agility will boost agility.

Are you sure you have translated well?

p.s. Anyway it is interesting.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 10:53 AM

Yeah, Amplify Agility increases weak point damage. And CRT only increases crit rate, but Amplify crit only increases crit damage, for example. So they are very different things.

I added a few summary charts near the top, under the [EDIT]

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 10:56 AM

This is all the unedited translation through Google. I haven't reworded anything. It's quite clear what the author is saying in the bold text, though.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 10:57 AM

To clarify... the Crit (green stat) what boost exactly, crit rate or crit damage? Because now I'm a little confused about it.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:03 AM

Here's the character he tested with. The green is normal start increase, which for CRT only increases critical rate.

The red is the Amplify CRT, which, according to his testing (on JP), increases critical Damage by ~15% for every 50 points. So for 300 points he's getting +90% critical damage.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:10 AM

Ok, nice. Now I have a little question...

He have 2 amp red stats, it depend from each child or we can give what amp we want?
    I set Madfet with 250 amp attack, but some of the core that I used had also amp crit or amp def togher with amp atk but in the child profile it show only the amp atk.

*my starting core is atk (purple).

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:13 AM

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:17 AM

Great question. They have all the tables like this near bottom of the ignition guide document. These are the rates for the different start increases you get when you make a new core.

So you make an ATK core, you have say 15% chance to get CRT boost as side option, but only 8.33% chance to get Amplify CRT option.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:21 AM

So regular CRT side options, whatever they're called, increase a basic stat by 500 each time you ignite that side

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:23 AM

P. Argonaut  But Amplify options, the more rare ones, increase the Amplified stat by 50. (this is my main option, so it also increases a skill)

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:25 AM

P. Argonaut  I understood these 2 concept, but my question was different (I thinks). :)

From the screenshot of that player he have +300 and +300 red stats (2 amp stats shown)

1 of my core had 3 amp stats, another 2 amp etc., but my Madfet show only the attack value (red)...

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:30 AM

Gatsu86  Oh, my bad, I'm still trying to understand all this myself, must've got caught up talking myself through the steps. 😵 lol

Uhm, let's see, have you unlocked your sub options? (Meli and Sina) you need to ignite the two sides to get the stat increases.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:34 AM

P. Argonaut  Yes I unlock 5 nodes in total, I don't have unlocked the Ketzev node and the other after that.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:38 AM

Gatsu86  Huh, strange. What happens when you click on the Meli node, does it say +anything?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:41 AM

P. Argonaut  It added +500 def

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:46 AM

P. Argonaut  I checked, my 3 central nodes have amp atk, Sina have atk and Meli def option unlocked.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:52 AM

Gatsu86  Oh, you have regular DEF there. Only Amplified stats show up in red.

Regular stats are added in green, I believe, with the rest of the increases from equipment and Carta.

Oh, I think I know what happened... You're probably not going to like it 😔

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:54 AM

P. Argonaut  Should I have put some cores in a different slot?

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:55 AM

Gatsu86  Only the stats from the first core are used. So if you had a core with 3 Amplify stats you would need to use it in the very first slot to get those benefits.

If you use it in any other slot, I'm pretty sure they just get lost. But I might be wrong. 😕

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 11:56 AM

P. Argonaut  Ah... damn. Thanks anyway. :)

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 4, 2020, 11:58 AM

Gatsu86  Sure! I'm learning as we go, here 👨‍🎓

Home