Degen LV.8 Nomad
Dec 4, 2020, 12:43 AM 368 read

Ignition system on PVE

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition system on PVE  image 1

I don't care so much about pvp, because that exclusive for whale and I just casual player spending only if necessary. But how this new system gonna affect PVE really intriguing me, are they gonna follow new system or still with old one. If they follow the new meta, well basically F for free player but if they gonna stick with the old system so what the point of this? I looking forward for what they gonna do with balancing and power creep.

Comment 12

• Taihou LV.4 Lurker Dec 4, 2020, 01:47 AM

same here. its hard enough for f2p to accumulate 5* fodder for HoR attempts and now this new system seems to require 5* childs too

add -> thing is ignition core requires 5* fodder but even 3* childs use that core. should at least make 3* 4* 5* ignition cores for all base rarities idk it takes huge amounts of onyx itself even for 3* child to fill all tree nodes lol

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Dec 4, 2020, 07:14 AM

I've been here since the beg and I've paid before but if this game doesn't stay F2P, I am so out of here.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Dec 4, 2020, 03:18 AM

this is becoming a Whale's Game. Pretty soon F2P is gonna be nonexistent.

On another note mentioned with this post, not only does this new system also require 5* childs but it takes 20k onyx? Thats insane. The devs keep implementing new abilities to improve your child's but don't increase the resource acquisition to make it possible.

• IcyLin LV.20 Sharpshooter Dec 4, 2020, 03:39 AM

hmm i don't see any problem with ignition for f2p player.
    I AM f2p and atm i can make like 6 cores? only thing that stops me is that childs i wnt to ignite don't have ignition atm.
    Also u get cores from events etc like it is with weapon/armor option items,so not a big deal.
    As f2p i have only 5 weapons and 2 armors SSS,but that's pretty good,ignition is way easier and gives more so i dunno what ur talking bout man xD
    Also bout pvp: this is my pvp team and u know i have no problems being in plat 5 as f2p(btw im doing only 10 wins per day,lazy me) xD

• Jbogs LV.19 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 4, 2020, 08:38 AM

I'd agree to this! Here's mine a bit more lazy in pvp but in plat 5😅. I'm also a f2p and still likes the game even more because of the new contents being added and even when I know that this is a paid to win kind of game(this happens in every game). I'd actually appreciate the whales for spending $$ In return, we can keep playing this cool game and not having the game shutdown due to non revenue. lol

• Jbogs LV.19 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 4, 2020, 08:40 AM

shout out to the 3 players in pic that I failed to beat. and for the other 2 lets be friend lol

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 4, 2020, 03:50 AM

Top100 here. Pvp is by no means for whales. Just saying.

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 4, 2020, 05:53 AM

yeah yeah try to keep up with that as a F2P we'll see if it's not for whales in a month or two

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 4, 2020, 06:20 AM

I don't see why it shouldn't.
    Just avoid the few whales. That's nothing new. Always has been like that. Devil rumble is about not fighting whom you cannot win against. There is no way to beat most Top20-players, but to get there was never attractive to begin with, because you would have to pay more crystals to get there than you get out- even as a whale. I am quite confident that this will not change much.

• Lynn LV.19 Iron Man Dec 4, 2020, 06:26 AM

I just want to know if I should use my extra base 5* Childs for HoR or for ignition, what would be better?

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 4, 2020, 07:39 PM

Very good question. They shouldn't make us have to decide between one or the other. That sucks

• Lynn LV.19 Iron Man Dec 4, 2020, 11:25 PM

Yeeah, I have 5 extra base childs as of right now, which I was gonna use on the HoR as usual, but now I'm not sure

Home