Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Nov 26, 2020, 03:15 AM 502 read

Warning everyone - Petition ( ignition system )

FORUM

This system benefits only those who are very high up in PVP or have access to a lot of "Crystals" unless you will suffer to use Ignition system. ( obs: I'm not a new player i play since lunch and played some in KR yet I still remebrr when that came out in the KR it fucked so many things over and just now a year or so later, things are starting to level out ) [still unbalanced AF ]

Poll Closed 76 Voted

who wants the delay of ignition?

• no delay 25
  • 1 month 1
  • 6 months 33
  • 1 year 10
  • till we say so. 7

Comment 26

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 26, 2020, 04:56 AM

I want it now, but I want the cost nerved! Plz ShiftUp, reduce the 5☆s we need to burn a little. Not 17, but let's say, 14? Plus 25%off Onix costs? Plzplz?

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 03:17 AM

Theres not even an option for "no delay"
    cmon now

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 03:27 AM

now there is

• 初月碳 LV.15 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 03:36 AM

I knew what you means.
    But it is not the same meaning to the server.
    The daily says: what we need is money instead of players.

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 05:33 AM

I like the ignition system if it s a way to see more different compo in PVP. But seriously it s will kill the possibility to use different characters each child will need to much investisement.
    Or We REALLY need to have an easier way to get 5*.

Understand me well. For a new player HoR is hard to choose because we dont have any +6 and there is so much 5* to get.
    Now with ignition the gap is insane between new and old players.
    Why should i run for an inaccessible goal?

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 06:03 AM

ik and by releasing ignition we r just amkign the game way too hard for beginners even those who only come on the 2nd Destiny child aniversarry event where we can usually get some high numbers of 6*+6

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 26, 2020, 10:19 AM

this system is really going to break the game in terms of who have the ability to throw childs away. glad i have a ton oynx for all child i will be unbinding. get ready to be fucked in everything losers. lol

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 26, 2020, 03:34 AM

Why is it better if we get it later?

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 11:16 AM

so we can prepare and can deal with that BS later also give out some time for new players to catch up a bit with the lisa event and not be smacked right away with the Ignition

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 26, 2020, 12:59 PM

We knew this was coming eventually since over a year ago. I think there was plenty of time to prepare for it.

And I think new players will find it overwhelming regardless. The game is changing drastically and it will favor whales even more.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 08:51 PM

we sure did see it comething yet it is still very soon, and out server is well known for having the worse summons ever, like legitnif u have 5*s to spare, you are a old player, if u got here on start of quarentine 8 months ago or so u don't stand a chance

• Seriath LV.13 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 03:28 AM

And... what is this Ignition system. how it works ...? Maybe he will be different than other servers like childs ?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 26, 2020, 05:09 AM

Is an ugrade tech tree that each child have.. For each node (the 6 yellow stars that you can see on each of then) you need to feed 17 5 stars and other materials (I don’t remember what precisely) to unlock it and upgrade their stats. Once unlocked that node it will became a red star.

Is something like that, I saw some info online but I should search for more info, because I’m not sure how it work at 100%.

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 05:25 AM

"Honestly unless you like spending money, you'llike this system"

I don't like spending money so why would I want this delayed?🤔

*Is slightly confused by the wording*

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 11:14 AM

well in short F2P are fucked bcs u need 17 nat 5*s and P2W will have to spend just a bit more of coin

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 11:17 AM

Then you need to reword your post. Because the way you have it laid out makes it seem as if if f2ps don't spend money they'll be fine with this system.

In this case "Honestly unless you like spending money, you'll like this system" doesn't convey what you're trying to say. F2Ps should hate this is what you're trying to get across I think

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Nov 27, 2020, 12:04 AM

afraid of change? lmao

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 27, 2020, 12:31 AM

lmao I wish, more afraid of not being able tonpick up with anything, but sure of this change yes

• 初月碳 LV.15 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 03:27 AM

There‘s not even an option for "no delay".
    Come on, now.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 03:27 AM

fair vote now

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Nov 26, 2020, 08:13 AM

• GODDESS KHEPRI LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 08:53 AM

when I started playing in the Korean server I got a child in ( Full Ignition ) within a month and I think it really just relies on your time on the game, I was a beginner in korean and ignition wasn't a problem ( Reason ) : KOREAN SERVER IS GENEROUS, I think there is no problem in ignition if only 5 stars were easier to get, as of now I already have 6 childs in the korean Server in Full ignition and even some in ignition 3, it all depends on how you invest your time in the game or how the server approaches on giving the players recourses in addition to this it might attract new players and old players because of the new system.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 11:18 AM

KR server is veryyyyyy generous with 5*s but global is another fucking story, u see ppl spending 80k on a banner to not even get the child they want if it at all ( now u see why they added the guarantee banner so early in global ?, bcs our ratings are garbage , straight up ridged)

• GODDESS KHEPRI LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 08:54 AM

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Nov 26, 2020, 10:24 AM

Care to explain OP, pretty not spending money is a good thing so why would you want it delayed?

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 26, 2020, 11:20 AM

well bcs I clearly miss worded my post, what I mean is that u will be forced to spend a lot more, it is way less friendly and easy going

Home