Kyunleii LV.8 Nomad
Nov 21, 2020, 04:39 PM 144 read

Help?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Help? video cover image 0

uhhh I’m pretty new to the game and I’m not sure what I’m doing !! 😀 my questions are: Is my team decent?? What can I do to boost my units in general? Are there any units that I should be using instead? That’s all ty 😪

Comment 7

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Nov 21, 2020, 07:06 PM

Rita is your best pvp unit, she is top tier. Have a look at rumble rank in game to see what childs to combine her with. You will need more speed buffer/debuffer in your team, like one or two. Not sure what you have - watched your gif several times, but all it does is make me dizzy (ノ_<)
    Selene will do, until you have Pomona and/or Neptune. From there you have two options (amongst others): go debuff/speed, or go more sustain with Dana/Athena/W.Bath. If I were you, I'd go sustain and change two attackers for Tanks (maybe 4☆ for now). I'd prob. keep Sonnet for her poison. This teams work better for full auto and I am a lazy goose. (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)

• Kyunleii LV.8 Nomad Nov 21, 2020, 07:08 PM

Ooooo nooow I understand. Tysm, this helped me a whooole lot!! ^o^

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Nov 21, 2020, 07:19 PM

You are welcome (*'ω'*) Rita, Selene and Sonnet will carry you for a long time, but you'll have to combine her with W.Bath/Thisbe/Dana/Athena/Neptune/Chang'e/Pomona, or time debuffer. For pvp, that is ^^

After rewatching your gif: You might try switching in El Dorado for Ashtoreth, because you have her uncaped. Also I'd switch in Thisbe (even at low
    uncaps) for Victorix or Sonnet.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Nov 21, 2020, 06:11 PM

if you're looking for a good healer that is easy to lvl i recommend Leda, she is a 4☆ base supporter. i used her little more then a year before i got someone better.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Nov 21, 2020, 06:08 PM

it depends on what you're doing. most teams will have one dedicated attacker, and others are moslty support. like this is my pvp team.
    1 attacker Courtesan Bathory
    1 defender Dana
    3 support
    Chang'e for speed buffs
    Neptune for Healing
    Pantheon for Critical buffs
    but this is just a example

• Kyunleii LV.8 Nomad Nov 21, 2020, 06:16 PM

Ohhh I’m starting to understand now loll. If it’s possible, may you suggest a pvp team for me based on the units I have? I’m getting the idea now but not sure where to start 😵

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Nov 22, 2020, 09:06 AM

I admire the dedication with the maxed 4*s, your team is decent, if u pull any top teir units u just need to replace them as u go. I use this site to see who's best in which category(pvp,pve,wb,ragna) hope it will be helpful! http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/tiers/5#

Home