Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion
Nov 20, 2020, 08:45 AM 315 read

WB Ziva: team updated

FORUM

Hi again, you can find here my new team with some extra testing in practice mode: Team:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 2

As it show the screenshot Madfet, Deino, Thanatos and Salome are my top 4 attackers (in that order) Leader: Babel Drive Order: Werewolf, Sunbeach Mona, Giltine My settings are most the same, I only swap gear from who were in front/rear last time with the new front/rear childs. Skill order for the new child in this team: Neptune S Babel S Deino S The other are the same as before. Practice mode + result:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 5

Real battle + result + battle damage (x child):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Ziva: team updated image 9

EDIT: This team can survive well, because Babel will reduce the gauge speed of the boss to 0% each time he use his slide, therefore she can’t never use her drive skill and make it easier to heal with Neptune alone. On top of that, Giltine (STTTT order) will remove his stun if needed... I put him on the left side in front so he can act first after the fever end and continue slow Ziva. That’s it. Until next time.

Comment 3

• NirvanaFX LV.19 Sage Nov 21, 2020, 12:20 PM

Thank you Gatsu, your guide is a blessing

• Chlobsy LV.25 Warrior Nov 20, 2020, 10:52 AM

How do you survive without a healer?!?! Or a defender?!?!?

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Nov 20, 2020, 11:12 AM

Neptune heal enough (and speed the team). Babel slide help to survive as well (reduce gauge speed). The boss counter regen ability and deal lot of damage, but if you heal normally with her (or with Prophet Dana, Pomona etc.) will do really low damage in comparison.

On top of that, add carta + gear defensive, water child that take less damage vs a Fire boss and you can surivive fine.

If you want to be safe, put the healer in the back.. if instead you have good gear and 1 copy of Giltine (STTTT order) her tap remove stun and smite (the new debuf) so you can try with the healer in front.

Home