Kharl LV.24 Wizard
Nov 18, 2020, 03:54 PM 1,172 read

[JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR.

FORUM

Miriam and Bathory will get a new skin during "Knight of Rose" Ragna Break on KR.   Miriam's skin (censored):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR. image 2

Bathory's skin:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR. image 4

After Ragna Break, there will be a Narrative Dungeon to celebrate the end-of-year on both JP & KR. New childs are the new Mona and Lisa. One of them will be dark and another one wood, but still no info on which one is which. Mona also get a special skin.   "Icing on the cake" Mona

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR. image 6

Special skin for the new Mona:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR. image 8

Dreamlike Lisa

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [JP & KR] New skins for upcoming RB on KR, and new childs for end-of-year ND on JP & KR. image 10

Comment 9

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Nov 18, 2020, 04:45 PM

This game is a fabulous art. I am never bored.

• DoS LV.13 Titan Nov 18, 2020, 06:32 PM

Mona...

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 18, 2020, 08:43 PM

Such thicc...

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 18, 2020, 07:13 PM

I knew something was wrong with Miriam's holy-like image when I noticed the upside-down crosses on her dress from your previous post.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Nov 18, 2020, 04:32 PM

Yooo!!

• Foreverzero LV.19 Assassin Nov 19, 2020, 06:59 PM

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Nov 19, 2020, 07:36 AM

I need this lisa

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Nov 19, 2020, 12:12 PM

the second pic looks yandere...bruh I fuckin need her so bad

• elbartx LV.1 Mootie Dec 3, 2020, 03:35 AM

I know it's kind of late but : how can we get the miriam skin?
    I went through many information sites and all the info i got was "The company has made it possible to obtain rewards through play."
    Does it mean we have to loot it by chance?

Home