Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster
Oct 30, 2020, 01:40 PM 1,329 read

Re: Collabs Resurrected

FORUM

Hi, everyone! 🤍 I hope you continue to enjoy the DOAXVV Collab before it closes on Tuesday. Since this event was announced, I've been wondering if they'll revive any of the other old Collabs we've had. While it may not be likely, I'm still curious if anyone would like to see it happen. Of course, it would be awesome if they used a similar format; release new Childs/Units and re-release the old ones! 🤍 Here are the Collabs I'd love to see return ordered from most desired and lower. 1. BlazBlue

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 2

My desire lies strongly with BlazBlue, because I absolutely adored Makoto, Nine, and Noel. I hadn't kept Noel, and grinded through her ND to get her skin, only to dissolve her away for the EXP of another Child... Never again! (I made the same mistake with Kasumi, and now I have regained whom was once thought to be irreplaceable. ♡)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 4

I'd try pull for Nine and Makoto on a second run, since it's likely we'd be able to earn Noel for free, much like with Kasumi's second WB run. Would you like to see BlazBlue return? If so, which characters would you like to see reimagined in Tae's beautiful, unique style? 2. HATSUNE MIKU

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 6

Once again... I board the train of regret! I was able to obtain a copy of each of the three Mikus that premiered during their events, and for the sake of sacrifice, they were exchanged for EXP. It would be amazing to see them return, along with other gorgeous Miku designs like these~! [1] GOODSMILERACING MIKU

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 8

[2] HELLO KITTY HAKAIDO SNOW MIKU

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 10

[3] SAKURA MIKU

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 12

And there are just so many more adorable renditions of Miku, the DEVs would have a little treasure chest to go through if they went looking for something new. ♡ Would you like to see Hatsune Miku make a return? 3. Catherine: Full Body

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 14

I hadn't ever played the game, but the art style is so eye-catchingly gorgeous! My favorite had to have been Katherine. 🤍 I unfortunately hadn't kept the obtained Childs from this event, so having them return and introducing new characters would be lovely. ♡

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 16
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 17

[Katherine and Catherine reimagined in the beautiful style of Ilya Kuvshinov.] Would you like to see Catherine: Full Body make a return? 4. Kemono Friends

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 19

I wasn't too familiar with Kemono Friends when the collaboration event premiered, but the three characters were absolutely adorable. ♡

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 21

I didn't receive any of the units then, and I likely wouldn't grind any particular dungeon to obtain them, but earning a copy of any would be a lovely bonus. 🤍 Would you like to see Kemono Friends make a return? ✿ And that is my tier list. ♡ What is your most desired collab you'd like resurrected, if any~?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Re: Collabs Resurrected image 23

Poll Closed 161 Voted

Which collab would you like revived~?

• BlazBlue 57
  • HATSUNE MIKU 42
  • Catherine: Full Body 31
  • Kemono Friends 18
  • Other [Unmentioned] 13

Comment 32

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 30, 2020, 07:13 PM

Blaze for sure!!! Missed out on both Nine and Makoto 💔 Amazing photo montage of the Mikus!

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 30, 2020, 07:52 PM

I missed Nine and Makoto on the first run as well, but of course earned Noel through her ND. It's bittersweet to say that I don't have her now. 🤍

And thank you~!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Oct 30, 2020, 08:46 PM

That hello kitty miku seems impossible to be collab child cause it contains another ip from another company (sanrio)

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 30, 2020, 08:58 PM

Mm, Remiuan mentioned that, too.

If only! I believe that DOA and Hatsune Miku also had their own Collab, because I've seen images of Marie Rose in her costume.

I could only imagine how difficult it would be to have a double-crossover event, but it would be really cool. 🖤

• NO NAME verified Oct 30, 2020, 11:53 PM

BLAZ BLUE!

• Rentaro7T LV.13 Chief Oct 31, 2020, 06:16 AM

Can we get more anime ones please give me a no game no life I well give them all of my life saving for a Shiro child please Let that happen now with all that said when are we getting are SFV collaboration ? I saw them in the JP ver. What gives?

• Dare Escobar LV.11 Assassin Oct 31, 2020, 10:41 AM

I missed the Blazblue collab sadly. I’m all for bringing back old collabs

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Nov 1, 2020, 04:48 PM

I'd like to see every event comeback. 💯
    BlazBlue and DOA are my favs so I got one of each girl (finally got Honoka thx to the the current event). But I didn't get every girl from the other events. I missed the Kemono and Miku collabs because that was before I started playing DC. Also, I really kinda want that Miku background that I assume was awarded to those who were around for that event.

• gamer165183288 LV.5 Lurker Nov 5, 2020, 04:26 PM

希望能复刻凯瑟琳因为活动没赶上,BB活动能复刻也可以,我抽爆,顺便问下街霸啥时候联动?

Home