Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Oct 26, 2020, 11:00 AM 254 read

Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 1

Just to get it out of the way. RNG and luck, I know. For those of you that rolled a lot with this banner, I'm curious about your experience with it. For me it puts out so much 5☆ fodder but rarely is it ever Ayane. ( I'm saying this after days of rolling )

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 3

I never screen capped all of them but I've gotten the same fodder over and over again and was able to HoR quite a bit, mostly from this banner. EDIT: And again.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 13

Yes i single rolled.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 15

Hor again.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 17

Finally +5 And same 5☆ happened to turn up.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 19
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Heavy Rolling Ayane Banner image 20

Comment 2

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 26, 2020, 09:32 PM

These banners are just like other banners before them then. The shred of fun in broadcasts and matching bonuses is retained, while it's unlikely that those bonuses multiplied across the system would eliminate the necessity of crystals.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 27, 2020, 07:29 AM

Though it's common to get other 5☆ childs from these kind of banners, this one in my experience seemed different.

I don't recall obtaining so many 5☆ childs in the process of collecting the new unit, and I mean it was a lot of them. They were the same too.

That aside I'm interested to know if anyone here had a similar experience, or maybe they got Bes Wolf and Diablo over and over again.

Home