Jumbo_21 LV.16 Bloodhound Main
Oct 24, 2020, 12:01 PM 553 read

Anyways to get more stamina

FORUM

The problem is obvious, I don't have a lot of stamina, is there anyway to get stamina faster? Rn I only have around 1000 πŸ˜”.

Comment 5

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 24, 2020, 12:49 PM

If you're dedicated you could pit yourself against your friends, but the amount of time you'll need to get decent stamina from that is insane.

You could also spend your friend coins.

If I were in your shoes I'd take it easy in the narritive dungeon and do 8 rounds a day on hard, repeat 2nd last level if you have both booster childs, for Lisa's daily tasks hit up the first stage 10 times a day.

Of course you can buy the stamina ( I personally never had to do that. )

When this dilemma is over be sure to give yourself some leverage for stamina.

• Jumbo_21 LV.16 Bloodhound Main Oct 24, 2020, 12:50 PM

Thank you for the tip!!! πŸ‘Œwhat sucks is that I don't have both booster child or even one 😭 I already rolled ayane 5 times

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 24, 2020, 01:13 PM

I feel for you. The grind in this game is pretty insane. You must really be new so I'll tell you more.

Go easy on gold summon. More often than not it's not worth nearly 1 million a day. 5β˜† from that is super rare.

Do not exhaust your resources to do more damage to the boss. There's really no such thing as doing significantly more damage to the boss when we're really not ready for it.

Instead make due with what you have and continue with other priorities.

You'll get stronger over the months. It'll come to a point where you'll prepare not for the next event, but the event after. When your units are right you'll upgrade the latest unit and do well then.

- Save 25 of the 2β˜† childs

- Send all 25 to expidetion for 12, 6, and 1 hour. ( In any order )

- When they cap at level 20, they will each give you 20 crystals and some gold to your mailbox. 500 crystals in total.

- Scrap the all of the 2β˜† childs for onyx.

When your stamina is back on track you can do the above everyday.

If you have any questions ask away. It's what we do here.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 24, 2020, 01:18 PM

Actually, you're not that new. Saw your WB party. You're stronger than I thought lol.

• Jumbo_21 LV.16 Bloodhound Main Oct 24, 2020, 03:00 PM

i start around December last year put it off and got back around 2 months ago though it was on and off but my understanding of the game is still bad lmao. but then you very much for the tip!

Home