xmateux LV.8 Nomad
Oct 23, 2020, 07:37 AM 379 read

Help with team.

FORUM

So, I'm not the best player at making teams and checking stats, making combos and what not. I mostly play this game for the collection aspect of it. I made a team here with a quick glance at the ones i thought would be best for this boss, but i'm preeeetty sure it can still be improved a lot! So, can you recommend me which childs to and in what row and which ones to remove? I'm currently dealing about 600k+ with this team.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Help with team. image 2

Comment 7

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 23, 2020, 08:30 AM

- Put Abaddon and Siren in the back row = Set them both to tap only. ( As you probably know tapping has no cooldown and charges right after it's used. These 2 childs are speed attackers and can do the most damage in little time with their tap. There are others like them for now, we're using those 2 )

If you can, give Siren and Abaddon the best ATK/CRT weapon and gear in an effort for them to be the two with highest ATK stats.

- Jacheongbi. Use only her tap skill. She is also a speed attacker like Abaddon and Siren.

- You should have no more than 4 attackers, make them all Wood attackers and place them in the back row. For you I would recommend Abaddon, Siren, Ayane, Jacheongbi. If you had to replace one of those 4, it would be Jacheongbi.

Daphnis is usually the 4th attacker ( I don't know if you have her )

Eochaid is also optional if you have her.

- Remove Noel ( Again, remove all attackers that are not wood. )

- Annie ? She's only strong in raids with good supporters by her side. She's not effective in WB

There's more but I don't know what you have back there.

Also. Save your onyx, it won't be worthwhile if you blew it all away considering how much you have at the moment. Though your units do need onyx and a lot of it.

Also you need to level up those childs, auto grind sometime for some hours and get your units at least to 50.

I do think it's possible for you to break 1M from what I can see. With more information on what you're working with I'll be happy to assist you more. Use practice mode and test your results.

It's also important to play the WB at speed x1. Or else we'll do less damage.

- Use Pantheon and only use his slide skill. If you don't have Pantheon, then use Melpomene as his substitute.

- Dana is only good for a party of 5 for defense sake. Dana is not needed here, nor is she effective. She can go. Same with the other Dana.

- A.i No good, take her out.

- Generally you only want 1 healer. Maat. Then you can work on other survivability tactics. Remove Syrinx.

- If you need a tank, use Mars ( water defender ) She will defense boost everyone and is generally the go to tank for WB. Only here is she better than Dana.

- Put all of your attackers in the back row, as some WB units offer defense perks to those in the front row, as the back row gets offensive perks.

You might have also noticed only the units in the front row get hit by the boss.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 23, 2020, 09:54 AM

"Annie ? She's only strong in raids with good supporters by her side. She's not effective in WB"

My Annie hit like a track, 120k x crits... anyway from that screenshot his Abaddon is 5 star lv 1, so is still better Annie in his case.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 24, 2020, 02:05 PM

Ran some tests with Annie in tap tap, she was beastly but I couldn't get her that high.

For now I'm giving the buffs to Abaddon and Siren for higher damage. Annie needs her buffs which she won't be getting in my arrangement, so I put her away.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 24, 2020, 02:08 PM

I swap Annie for Siren as well,.

Annie hit for more damage (120x3) Siren (about 60x4) on crits but Siren with tap can deal more damage over time.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 24, 2020, 04:32 PM

The thing about Annie. Her ATK is too high, she is definitely the strongest wood attacker, but as you pointed out, her slide skill isn't fast enough. So we're using Daphnis instead, so the tap attackers can get the speed and crit buffs.

Tricky stuff.

• Degen LV.9 Nomad Oct 23, 2020, 09:44 AM

maybe this help a little

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 23, 2020, 09:56 AM

Now because most of your child are still unevolved, move your attacker in the back, swap Werewolf, Bathory and Nirrti in the front. You can remove A.I. she can't help your team at all.

If you have the child that Toeknee talk about it at a decent level you can try add those in the team and follow his step.

If not the best you can do is bait time for the boss at least a little to let your attacker deal some more damage... so all attacker back, other in front.

Home