Simon Jimenez LV.10 Lifeline Main
Oct 21, 2020, 02:56 PM 222 read

What about these skins?

FORUM

Are they only obtainable by paying or are they obtainable free only on the tap tap version? Or i can get them somehow? What about the other DOA swimsuit skins? I saw marie Rose one on the world boss store but not Kasumi ir Honoka. Also i can get Kasumi on the wb store but not the other girls. If i buy the Marie rose skin... I get the child too? Please explain this to me since its muy first collab event (explanations in comments can be in english or spanish, please help me)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What about these skins? image 2

Comment 2

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Oct 22, 2020, 02:36 AM

You do not get the Child (nor an additional copy if you have the Child already) when you just buy the costume. It will sit in your inventory. Either waiting to be sold for meager sum of rebirth coins or to be used to unlock the costume when and if the child eventually is obtained.

Special costumes are on sale for real money in the limited section of the shop. Mid-event some new Mission Pass will probably appear (both ND and WB events have histories of those, twice the potential), but unless for some reason the reward get throttled to the max, there's no reason to believe that the premium costumes would become obtainable by free-to-play means.

• Simon Jimenez LV.10 Lifeline Main Oct 22, 2020, 02:39 AM

Thanks for informing me!!

Home