Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster
Oct 21, 2020, 02:23 PM 958 read

Whatever Happened To Neamhain~..?

FORUM

Love-Hate Neamhain [KR]

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Whatever Happened To Neamhain~..? image 7

Love-Hate Neamhain [TapTap]

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Whatever Happened To Neamhain~..? image 9

I've maxed my Neamhain on both DC's KR server and Global. I was originally going to post this in the Bug Report forum, but I wasn't sure if this was a conscious decision made by the DEVs. I had initially thought that DC for TapTap wouldn't differ artistically from the KR server. If anyone can dispel these uncertainties, I'd greatly appreciate it~! ♡

Comment 9

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Oct 21, 2020, 02:34 PM

whoa I had no idea.. is she ripping her chest open? thats crazy.. lol i like it though.. surprised the tap tap version didnt uncensor it all the way.. kind of disapointing.

• KAITO LV.13 Champion Oct 21, 2020, 02:54 PM

uncensor all the way what do you mean by that

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Oct 22, 2020, 04:23 AM

I just meant i'm surprised the tap tap version didn't use the bloody version like the KR version.

• NO NAME verified Oct 21, 2020, 02:59 PM

Her heart...IS MINE! Muahaha!

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 21, 2020, 03:56 PM

I'll wait until next month to download TapTap. They'll have resolved most of the reported issues by then, hopefully.

But TapTap is a Chinese platform and China has a history of censoring skeletons and gore in video games. Maybe it has to do with that.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 21, 2020, 08:52 PM

That's interesting that you mention that, because I decided to scroll through my archive, and Nirrti's (awakened) skin retains its graphic nature.

They even used Neamhain's uncensored icon (you can see the stitches across her chest), which is most peculiar, considering the circumstances. The DEVs seem to have taken uniquely selective choices of which skins will and won't remain uncensored, which is rather disappointing, considering the blatant advertising pointing to an uncensored version. If I recall correctly, I believe one of the DEVs mentioned that it would be the original Korean depictions of the characters as well.

Some actions that were taken are hard to dismiss, and can hardly be called an oversight. To add to that, this version has several bugs that the GP release doesn't suffer from. I hope that the DEVs take a deeper look into these issues, otherwise the entire campaign for the TapTap release was false advertising!

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 21, 2020, 10:53 PM

You recall correctly. They also claimed their version is going to feature exclusive content. But CM Alt later reassured that's not going to be the case.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 21, 2020, 08:06 PM

Good to see she's getting better. She taking shit way too serious anyways.. ^^

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Nov 18, 2020, 01:11 PM

I actually just finished my video on how to apply love hate knee hands original KR illustration in the game through mobile devices

Home