GurenMiraosu LV.2 Lurker
Dec 29, 2018, 04:09 PM 4,896 read

Unlink account

FORUM

Hi, I will try to make this as short and easy to understand as possible. So I accidentally linked my facebook account to a guest account. I have requested to have this guest account be deleted in order to unlink it from my facebook account. Now, when you request an account to be deleted, you cannot log in to the game because whenever you try to, there will always be a message stating something along the line of "you are requesting an account deletion, would you like to cancel this request?" Next, I uninstall and reinstall the game in order to remove this "guest account" from my phone so that the game would return to the login page again. A day has passed and I was wondering whether this guest account has been deleted, so I tried logging in with my facebook account. Nope, it hasn't been deleted, and now the game is back to giving me that message again and again. So my question for this post is, is it possible to unlink an account on my phone (I'm using an iOS) without reinstalling the game? How can I do it? Because reinstalling the game takes a while, due to downloading patches and what not, and i would prefer to just press a button to "log out" and be back to the login page.

Comment 4

• NO NAME verified Dec 29, 2018, 07:51 PM

I believe there was a 7 day delay with account deletion since you requested it, before you can link it back up with Facebook again.

• NO NAME verified Dec 29, 2018, 07:56 PM

Also take a look at the re-rolling guide incase that's what you're going for, I believe you can delete your data off google play, then link it with twitter for re-rolls and start off fresh, if that's what you're looking to do.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XR6HP2w2ZTOYcOO7f0i4V9WwMgDk2nR05lRrnpdSKoc/edit#

• GurenMiraosu LV.2 Lurker Dec 30, 2018, 11:14 AM

Well I already have an account on my Note 9. I'm not looking to reroll. I just wanna connect my account to my iPad using Facebook. And then stuff happened (OP), so now I just want to know if I can log out on my iPad without deleting the game and installing it again.

• Xervert LV.2 Lurker Apr 29, 2020, 05:48 AM

the logout button isn't there, it's where the logout button is

Home