Cheesaw LV.16 Assassin
Oct 17, 2020, 09:12 AM 149 read

Trying to summon Newbie Mona

FORUM

Well, I took a break from the game when newbie Moana became available. Now I'm stuck without her. I've been hoping and praying every time I see a platinum box that she'll appear, but no luck thus far. I came back to the game when I saw Ayane would be a new character in the DOA collaboration, but not having Newbie Mona is killing me! She IS the new meta for Ragna in particular and for World Boss as well to some degree. Anyways, this new 5* support banner looks intriguing! What do you guys think? 71,000 gems. Useful (Mona) or waifu (Ayane)?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Trying to summon Newbie Mona  image 2

Comment 9

• Rosy LV.29 Rare Candy Oct 17, 2020, 09:29 AM

Ayane. She is a limited collaboration unit and may not come back again. Mona will always be available in the game.

• Cheesaw LV.16 Assassin Oct 17, 2020, 09:30 AM

Yeah, that's true huh?

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 17, 2020, 10:04 AM

Business or pleasure? I tried support banner a couple times. I mean, it's half price! Got nothing and regretted it. I'm not spending a single gem now until I secure collaboration childs. 💎💎🍑💎

• Cheesaw LV.16 Assassin Oct 17, 2020, 11:50 AM

I hate when that happens. And my luck's been trash lately, so I probably shouldn't even try. I'd probably get a bunch of stuff I already have. Hopefully I'll get lucky with Ayane though! I got pretty lucky with the last DOA collab (2 Kasumi, 2 Marie, 1 Hanoka).

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 17, 2020, 03:43 PM

same here. i think the rates are trash i pulled 10 times i would get 9 3☆s then 1 4☆. the rates are as good as a 10x summon ticket. i will not try that shit ass pull anymore.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Oct 17, 2020, 08:49 PM

Not only do you have half price on 5☆ Childs, but also on all the other childs as well as therefore double millage. So the banner is way better than a 6% banner, which only benefits 5☆ drop rate. Long story short, don't be mad spending on this banner, it has great value!

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

shes good but try thisbe

• Shiraori LV.12 Chief Oct 20, 2020, 03:51 PM

replaced Wood Bathory with Thisbe in my Pvp team and I almost never lose now.

• Ravenous LV.21 Titan Oct 17, 2020, 11:45 AM

I got Myrina from that half-priced banner who I +6ed some weeks ago. For me it wasn't worth it but, that's the thing with luck, you won't know if it's worth it after the fact.

Home