xmateux LV.7 Nomad
Oct 15, 2020, 11:51 PM 177 read

Best Team for Rebirth Labyrinth?

FORUM

Currently I'm only able to easily beat the third stage of the labyrinth, which means I'm not getting all the coins I could if I was doing the stage 4 or 5. I suck at team building so I wanted to know if you could suggest me the best childs to use, if possible as well what skills to put on auto and all that jazz. Thanks to any who can help me. 😁

Comment 10

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 16, 2020, 05:55 AM

this is mine. only have Eve and Dana set to slide and the others do what they want. No drive order set so if one does die Pomona will resurrect them (i also turned off the support help from friends) and Bathory as leader.
    this is for lvl 5 and +3 difficulty. its a fullauto team.

• Biska LV.19 Epic Oct 16, 2020, 07:41 AM

This is my team for the Labyrinth lvl 5 +3 difficulty. Team power is 113k and usually no one goes under 50% life. Athena just sucks all the debuffs and Pomona clears them and for the stages first one goes to 80% then its full fever clear on the second stage. Its set on full auto and x2

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 17, 2020, 11:10 PM

Ah, level 4. That's when I learned the value of debuff cleanse and stat manipulation. Still have the bookmark for the guide I used.

https://gachazone.com/destiny-child-rebirth-rebirth-labyrinth-guide/

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 18, 2020, 12:24 PM

use a good team with 100k power level a d ull be ok

• Rosy LV.29 Rare Candy Oct 16, 2020, 12:21 AM
  • P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 16, 2020, 07:43 AM

I don't have many +6 characters, but I've been able to do Lvl 5+1 on auto with a number of different teams.

My current team uses poison + weak point attacks. I set drive to Wodan only, as it delays fever time a bit. That way fever hits in final phase instead of being wasted on phase two.

The equipment is all hand-me-downs from my PvP team. Spa levels are all around 30.

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 16, 2020, 07:46 AM

My PvP team also works, but slower as it's a defensive focus. If you can try this, just make sure Dana and Neptune have highest ATK.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Oct 16, 2020, 01:41 PM

Lv 4 comes before lv 5, guys. Remember those horrible DoTs from Lan Fei and charged skill of Diablo.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Oct 16, 2020, 03:22 PM

Lv 4 has several problems that need addressing in one way or another depending on available childs and equipment.

Like, with enemy Lan Fei dropping consistent heal block on your team the trickle of incoming damage is not stopped by Light Dana+Light Maat combo, unless both are constrained by skill queue to only slide against AI's judgement.

Back in the days, I had to use Drive skills manually (enemy Lan Fei would drive, bringing full-hp+shield childs down to a little hp then stuck heavy Bleed on top, essentially assassinating the weakest links) and remembered without looking the friendlist members, whose childs would greatly reduce my chances of failure.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 16, 2020, 10:03 PM

lv 4 was more or less easy when using childs that added fortitude along with Dana's Barrier.

Home