When Seagulls Cry LV.13 Chief
Oct 15, 2020, 05:12 AM 190 read

She is my destiny

FORUM

Yeah! I got her 9th times in summon whatever i got rid of her before. I think her skill is slightly bad that doesn't mean i don't like her. Her appearance is great for me. Therefore, i guess i should keep her with me this time. (▰˘◡˘▰)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - She is my destiny image 2

Comment 11

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 15, 2020, 06:11 AM

Even at level 0 with no uncaps, her drive skill is amazing for wood world boss. Limits fever time to 5 fire childs with highest attack. Usually fever is a waste of time on world boss, but she allows for massive damage.

You don't even need to invest anything in her if you don't want. You can just stick her in the back row and set her to 3rd drive on wood WB. Don't deny your destiny 😉

• When Seagulls Cry LV.13 Chief Oct 15, 2020, 12:47 PM

Thank you for your tip, man!

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 15, 2020, 06:01 AM

She is super good for Wood World Boss. I think its your top 5 fire attackers that get fever and only those 5 will attack during. thats a lot of damage.
    my luck has been piss poor for that banner.

• Eavuste LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 05:43 AM

Ganesha is a REQURIED child for wood world bosses, you could have had her at +6 by now man...

• When Seagulls Cry LV.13 Chief Oct 15, 2020, 05:50 AM

yeah, so do I. But next WB is water type. I don't think i can use her for next update.

• Eavuste LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 10:39 AM

Who cares. You shouldn't ever trash any natural 5* unless you already have it at +6

• Vitor Celere LV.21 S Oct 15, 2020, 11:43 PM

nah man u r wrong, there r jusg some 5 stars that u should use on HoR litke thanatos, and the newest ragna break boss ( the wook attaker ) like legit those units r horible and there is no need to keep them

• Eavuste LV.5 Lurker Oct 16, 2020, 03:57 AM

Thanatos is one of the best poison attackers in the game now thanks to the skill assignment feature.
    Nirrti was useless until Medusa started petrifying everyone.

Balance can shift unpredictably and at any time, so writing a unit off as trash is not a solid longterm plan.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 20, 2020, 07:07 PM

Thanatos is a speed attacker with his multi-hit tap skill. Against Fire Bosses he'll either do the most damage, or be one of the top damage dealers.

You are right about one thing though. Some 5☆ childs we'll probably never need to use, or for newer players it's wise to prioritize the right childs first.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 18, 2020, 12:25 PM

for her at +4, shes the gold queen why not keep her

• When Seagulls Cry LV.13 Chief Oct 18, 2020, 05:14 PM

My bad, man. Before i keep her, i always used her for my reincarnation. @@

Home