Q_Roi LV.21 Link
Oct 14, 2020, 08:35 PM 153 read

. . . . 🤔 hmmm?

FORUM

Is it me? Or there isn't that much people using destiny child on Moot? Most people read a post for a hundred times? And I'm just guessing it is given that a single person reads a post more than one times, hmmm..well it is fun to observe after all 😅 This is a global game and I'd memorized 150 people using and posting in this game and i can remember more than that number. I'm just sayin' what do other people doin' in this game? Well..it's fun to ask? Hope some people have time to reply on this post. 😆🤣😁🙃 Well..it is..a forum thread..

Comment 9

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 14, 2020, 09:13 PM

maybe they don't know or care about moot. i am a pretty antisocial person, it took more then a couple of months to decide on joining moot cuz of that. i sure there are other people that struggle with that too.

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 14, 2020, 11:12 PM

🙀 how come almost a day or two i played this game i joined moot? well good to know u did one step away from being an antisocial thingy? just make sure don't escape the real world through moot 😄 haha.. anyway happy i get a chance to experience a collab event!!! very excited! hope to get a lot of copies ☺

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Oct 14, 2020, 10:20 PM

Maybe a news in game that talk about Moot etc. can help the Moot community, but I don’t know if devs want to add that. I find Moot 1/2 month after I start the game while searching for bonus codes for DC... Glad I joined. :)

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 14, 2020, 11:29 PM

..now that u mention it? it's been awhile since i got to use that bonus code feature. i think YouTube and Facebook was the most common place these days for news but still i think one of the main reason y this game doesn't have that much players cause it is considered one of those generic free gacha games and features a lot of sexy waifus 😆😅😅 haha..nvm 🤭

anyway..welcome aboard! even if the time u spent here may be short, i hope you have a good time 😁

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Oct 15, 2020, 12:38 AM

Tnx, you too. :)

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2020, 04:35 AM

I feel like the moot forum has been dying somewhat in the past couple of months

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 18, 2020, 12:24 PM

no interest

• [ ] LV.25 Courageous Oct 15, 2020, 07:56 AM

yep

• mill0048 LV.19 Mobile Oct 16, 2020, 09:16 PM

Quality over quantity. It's nice to have a friendly community that is supportive. I'm happy to come here where posts don't get replied with negative comments, like "get gud" or name calling.

Home