P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius
Oct 14, 2020, 06:46 AM 208 read

What's the Hot Strat for HoR?

FORUM

Who do you recommend selecting for House of Reincarnation? Trying to decide if I should focus on strong trappers to get direct damage increase, or go for multipurpose utility characters.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What's the Hot Strat for HoR?  image 2

My only +6's so far are Eve and Chang'e I don't have Wood Sytry at all, so I want to leave her in. Who are the priority uncaps? Is Wood Bathory losing her usefulness? Should I go for Navi, Midas, Thetis, Werewolf, etc. for World Boss? Is Neptune good outside of PvP? What's your HoR strategy?

Comment 13

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Oct 14, 2020, 06:53 AM

I say focus on what you're prioritizing. If it's PvP then go for characters that specialize in that field like Fire Bathory and Thisb and so on.

World Bosses is a little more varied but there are always recommended staple childs that you might want to focus on.

As for me, personally, my WB childs are a little lacking so I'm kinda focusing on that.

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 15, 2020, 06:26 AM

Right... I just need to figure out what my priorities are. Decisions! 🤔

• TJ Li LV.7 Nomad Oct 14, 2020, 10:13 AM

You should start off with these child. They are all useful for all contents. You can select any attacker you like but for pvp she's your best choice. You can only HoR the child that you have a copy off.

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 15, 2020, 06:37 AM

Yeah, probably best to get versatile characters first. Might take Athena instead of Bathory, though. I've had success with defensive team for PvP, although she's not much help elsewhere...

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 14, 2020, 07:37 PM

I'd go for dana.. i think dana is the best defensive child? if u got chang'e and eve? u need a wall that adds HP on your team?

the idea in my head was..

lets say..if the standard total hp of a 5 man team is 5000 an additional health as a barrier would be already an advantage to an opposing team without a barrier

so.. #1 is dana if u don't have her get her to +6
    my second pick would be chang'e but obviously u got her so u can pick neither

thisbe or mona or neptune!

for me.. mona is a all around pick then next is Neptune! but u got water team so thisbe is a good pick!

pick the attacker u want for third
    I'd recommend F.bathory, hildr, sytry, but I'd recommend u to pick someone u can use on multiple game modes.

my basic team composition is 1wall, 2attacker, 1healer, and 1support!

obviously in support it's chang'e but u can mix any to whatever u have on your team.

you can go all speed then debuff like isolde! it would be like speed boost and debuff speed that would give u an advantage in pvp! also W.bathory, she's one of my favorite and one of the best leader for pvp, try to get her

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 15, 2020, 06:40 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to invest in Thisbe if I already have +6 Chang'e?

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Oct 16, 2020, 07:51 PM

For PvP, yes. I d try to get copies.

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 14, 2020, 08:05 PM

here is my personal top list of recommended child and also my standard World Boss Preset

R.mars = all barrier
    maat = all heal
    werewolf maiden = defensive atk skill i think?
    sweet sytry = atk boost + drive
    naias = speed drive
    lisa = all atk boost (not for reincarnation 3stars)

solo unit

chang'e = all around unit (all game modes)
    newbie mona = exceptional support
    neptune = heal + speed boost + atk boost
    W.bathory = all around debuff
    pantheon = crit boost
    Eve* for poison recommended for additional damage

then pick those so called elemental staples that you need for WB like ganesha for fire element + crit leader skill

..then u can recycle those childs for other content. Well that's the idea and almost everything that i can share

Now u got a lot of choices, I'd hope u got them so u can pick them for reincarnation.

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 15, 2020, 06:47 AM

Hmm... Yeah. I think Mona, Neptune, Pantheon, Dana, for sure. Wood Bathory or Maat also useful for multiple modes. And Athena! She's the cornerstone of my PvP team. 👍

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 18, 2020, 12:27 PM

get event essential units and make sure all ur pvp units r in spa

• [ ] LV.25 Courageous Oct 15, 2020, 07:20 AM

go in and kill them

• Zagpak LV.4 Lurker Oct 16, 2020, 04:33 AM

wood bathory pantheon neptune newbie mona chang'e +6 the rest is +6 attackers in each sort for ragna and WB

• Eavuste LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2020, 08:24 AM

One really important thing here is that using the HoR WILL fuck you down the road if you use it too early. Because balance can change quickly and unpredictably dumping "useless" childs in here can make you not have them when "crap" cbilds become necessary later.

You should only be throwing in childs you have already maxed here. I know its tempting, but the HoR is meant for filling in holes for high end players and not for low or mid end players.

I burned myself MULTIPLE times using HoR on child's I thought were useless.

Home