PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage
Oct 12, 2020, 03:55 PM 127 read

Skill Queue Issue

FORUM

I don't know if I am setting this one up wrong, but I need to set up Skill Queue based on different party configurations.   I currently have Fire Bathory that I have set up specifically with Tap skills for the current raid, but I need her to use both Tap and Slide skills normally for Rebirth Labyrinth. But the Skill Queue seems to affect the character across all party set-ups, so my Fire Bathory ended up only using Tap skills for Rebirth Labyrinth and costing me some tickets.

Comment 8

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 12, 2020, 04:05 PM

yeah skill queue is on what ever you set it for that child. you just need to remember to change it before jumping into other activities and then change them back. and you don't need to go to the parties skill queue you can just go to skills in the certain child and change it from there.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Oct 12, 2020, 04:09 PM

Man... this completely defeats the purpose of a Skill Queue button when it's attached to certain interfaces like Party, Raid, etc.

I run the same character on my Rebirth Labyrinth and Raid. I shouldn't have to keep switching it out especially for party configurations meant for daily runs.

Shift-up really needs to change this system.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Oct 12, 2020, 05:36 PM

To me, switching items for Rumble or Raids is as much of a pain.. or the loading times...

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 12, 2020, 07:36 PM

Agree! Do we really need 15 second load time to collect 114 spa coins? 🙄 or change equipment underground?

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Oct 12, 2020, 08:15 PM

Omg, the time and clicks it takes to collect the Spa coins! Insane! I feel like 1/4 of the time spent "playing" this game is on loading and clicking through layers and layers of menu... Great game otherwise so ;)

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 13, 2020, 12:09 AM

Yeah, a minor complaint, especially considering it's free to play, but sometimes it feels like an idle loader. 'hands-free loading screens!' 😂

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Oct 12, 2020, 07:32 PM

I think 'completely defeats the purpose' is going a bit far. I mean it still keeps Dana/Maat/Pantheon from tapping, for example.

It certainly is an inconvenience only having one queue per character across all teams and events, though.

Also, switching equipment between teams, like PvP team to raid or world boss teams, is a pain.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2020, 06:36 AM

I also think it is a huge improvement. Especially for players that don't want the hustle with that auto.
    The problem with having only one queue per charakter will get even worse once endless pvp mode comes to DCG I would imagine.

Home