VasSanctMachina LV.12 Chief
Oct 8, 2020, 01:36 AM 309 read

Ragna Break 11 Kamikaze Time Trial

FORUM

Figured I'd post some suggestions for those brave ones wanting to challenge lower boss clear times.  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break 11 Kamikaze Time Trial image 2

For the ones that have enough gear, this setup is designed to KO the boss in 2 fevers. To be clear, the minimum damage level required here is 48K damage per crit tap and 28K damage per fever tap from Davi. If you meet this requirement, then this team can KO in 2 fevers. The key strategy is to always tap Bathory until just before fever where you slide to stick her DEF down debuff. The rest is up to Bathory's debuff chance, which ends up to be around 10% of your runs. The other 90% will fail miserably, but it's part of the fun.   If you do not have enough gear, then the next best thing is to swap out Bathory for Chang'e and go for a maximum speed 3 fever KO. This is actually a lot more reliable and with a max uncap setup you should be able to get consistently under 4 minute KO with enough practice. In this setup, essentially everybody slides except for Davi. Chang'e can alternate between slide and tap to gamble for that odd chance she resets Davi.   For every conceivable setup, you will want Failnaught and Davi to be the top two attackers to ensure you can wring maximum damage out of them.   This ragna seems kind of dead so... let's get the party going...    

Comment 5

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 8, 2020, 10:15 AM

the fact u got +6 banner unit, u ballin

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Oct 8, 2020, 07:07 AM

What drive order do you use? Mona, Pantheon, File-nut?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 8, 2020, 08:38 AM

Probably Failnaught, Newbie Mona and Failnaught on manual.

• VasSanctMachina LV.12 Chief Oct 8, 2020, 09:15 AM

Failnaught -> Mona -> Failnaught -> Davi -> Mona -> Failnaught

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 9, 2020, 02:06 AM

I imagine the stress as a Slayer. "Man, again the near-dead 5.5m hp boss, give me a break."

Home