Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Oct 7, 2020, 09:39 AM 231 read

CARTA: Under the Roses

FORUM

Hey community! I got excited to get this Carta that I had previously missed, especially with upcoming WATER Kasumi WB! But I just noticed the buff is for slide, not tap!    

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - CARTA: Under the Roses image 2

Siren and Abandon are my go too wood attackers but they are both tappers. Any recommendations on who this carta can work on? I got most if not all the wood attackers, it’s just a matter of spending onyx ;)   Thanks!   EDIT: anyone else notice the bloody hand on her face?! And it’s not hers!!!

Comment 13

• @Eli LV.19 Sage Oct 7, 2020, 10:11 AM

You could use it on Daphnis or Krampus since their slide hits 4 times 👍🏽

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 7, 2020, 10:16 AM

After examining my roaster of wood attackers that carta seems to suit Eochaid the best. Considering her slide has that debuff and the carta offers an agility boost.

EDIT: Piercing Luin can also take advantage of that card too.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 7, 2020, 11:42 PM

Good observation... All three are not optimal WB attackers either. I guess I'll keep saving resources for the time being.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 8, 2020, 02:10 PM

Without considering the boss's defense and weakpoint damage or weapon and other things that make or break damage output, on paper Eochaid's slide would do 19,308 on a single target.

Not sure if ignore DEF bonus damage on water target is multiplied 3 times, so without this bonus damage 13,593. ( But higher than that. )

Her DoT can do up to 6,825 within the 20 second time period.

Will we want to use Eochaid this time ?

Don't know yet. Depends on how many attackers we get to have but at this point in time the best wood attackers for WB seem to be...

( Tappers )

Siren
    Abaddon
    Jacheongbi

( Sliders )

Annie
    Eochaid •
    Piercing Luin
    Daphnis

That's more than enough. If there's no new wood attacker, then Eochaid will be in the top 5.

Guardian Chang'e performance will disappoint you. In my case if she even gets to participate in this WB it's because we have extra space for additional damage dealers.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 8, 2020, 08:10 PM

Hummm, I’ve been meaning to onyx Eochaid for a while now. This may be her chance to shine! Thanks for the advice and input :)

• NO NAME verified Oct 7, 2020, 09:49 AM

THE HAND!!!

(...The hand of love...) 🥰

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 7, 2020, 10:49 PM

I thought it Kasumi was a water type.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 7, 2020, 11:43 PM

I gotta stop sleeping and posting

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Oct 8, 2020, 10:26 PM

one of the upcoming collab units will be a water attacker with a brutal slide for WB. She'll be the best candidate.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 7, 2020, 01:51 PM

Guardian Chang'e, perhaps.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 7, 2020, 05:20 PM

Unfortunately it’s specific to a wood attacker.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 7, 2020, 06:55 PM

That's why it works on her.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 7, 2020, 07:13 PM

My bad! Guardian! I misread :) oh god, I’ve never used G Chang’e... even though I got her maxed through Lessons event.

Home