✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy
Oct 1, 2020, 05:33 PM 491 read

Decision and thanks - A point of no return

FORUM

Today I definitively quit the famous game that I liked is about 1 years is 9 months of time that I spent to get things that will not get for example I waited for the return of the Hastune Miku series is from Kimono Freinds is the Dead or Alive series but alas they added that Kasumi all alone 😤 When you love something whatever you just have to wait to get it, that's why I left Destiny Child I waited but unfortunately I'm sad about this reality but hey 😞 Today I thank you all the people who followed me are also my subscribers on MOOT of the global Destiny Child forum, thank you 😘 I am now available on the forum of the new game "Genshin Impact" 😑

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 3

I started the game today

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 7

My character that I chose I named him MohaCherr

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 9

Today's events & others

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 11

Registration reward & others

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 13
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Decision and thanks -  A point of no return image 14

Comment 21

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 1, 2020, 07:34 PM

Also wanted to mention. It has been crossing my mind to lay down DC too, only because I'm resentful about needing to uncap 2 units for raid, right after WB. I've been leaning more toward FTP cause I did spend a pretty penny in DC and it's become a bad practice. Ingame I'm pretty broke too, no evolution materials to +6 my Davi. Maybe I'll just collect 1 of each unit in the coming months. Can't just quit. Need to ween off of it lol.

• Freddyt58 LV.8 Nomad Oct 1, 2020, 07:48 PM

There is the collab coming back though! Been F2P but might fork over money for that event

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 1, 2020, 07:58 PM

Oh yeah, I'll be around for that.

I never even got devil pass this time, though I did buy some crystals so I have something.

For me it's not an affordability issue, I just think the pricing is too high so being a hotshot for every event is a foolish thing to do.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Oct 1, 2020, 08:00 PM

is game am of your opinion regarding materials evolution

don't be discouraged like me, stay true to your principle if you like something, whether it's a video game or not, keep it deep in your heart

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 1, 2020, 08:05 PM

J'aime le jeu. C'est devenu trop cher pour gagner

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 1, 2020, 08:29 PM

I have ton of 5 star evolvers (10) and more 4 star evolver (19) ... I save them becouse I was always without gold.. I luck red materials instead. Whit this ragna I hope to evolve some of these 4 star and make some 5 star to 6, I have to make room in the box. :)

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Oct 1, 2020, 06:16 PM

Bonne continuation ma men

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Oct 1, 2020, 06:21 PM

thank you 😊 😘

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 1, 2020, 07:07 PM

Honestly, I don't like that game, but if you like it good for you. Have a nice day. :)

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 1, 2020, 07:23 PM

I saw that game around but never tried it yet. I have Honkai Impact 3rd, but I never played it much cause we'd spend so much time in the menu screens and the gameplay in between was very brief.

Actually, I'm gonna try it right now.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Oct 1, 2020, 08:34 PM

I tested Honkai Impact 3rd but I did not find them interesting except for the graphics which are up to par its reminds me of dragon raja where you cannot move freely, you only have history

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Oct 1, 2020, 07:56 PM

I have little confidence in that game with the whole spyware debacle, so I'll wait a little while to see if it truly is safe to install on my machine. It does look like a fun game though, with the pretty graphics and all.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Oct 1, 2020, 08:16 PM

he added registration rewards do not miss the opportunity

but you should know that the game is very large on the storage side

there is adventure is history is gacha is other stuff it's fun as a game

I also waited for the ocenhorn 2 to be released on Android but it has not yet released, the game is available on iOS

I have the games of Open World is survival (Minecraft, ARK survival, don't starve together ...) in general independent games

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 1, 2020, 08:25 PM

Good luck to you, Moha. It was amazing having you as a part of the community. We'll miss you. ♥️

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Oct 1, 2020, 08:43 PM

😭 I sink into oblivion, I love you thank you Luciferia~🌺

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 1, 2020, 08:47 PM

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 1, 2020, 10:06 PM

Congrats.

• Nepgear LV.4 Lurker Oct 2, 2020, 04:54 AM

I understand how you feel, there have been times I too considered moving on after long term dedication to DC. While I have been playing GI, I fear the new sticker shock will wear off quickly. What kept me dedicated to DC was the upcoming story, I looked ahead at sneak peaks of the Korean server. Without spoilers, the whole story changes tone and I’m dying to know what happens next as quitting is no longer an option for myself. Good luck with whatever you decide.

****Short Sneak Peak Do not click the link if you don’t want spoilers******

https://youtu.be/0_70y2mipVM

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Oct 2, 2020, 07:32 AM

i'm playing on Genshin Impact, i just reached the lvl 16 adventure so i'm able to invite people online 😊👍

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Oct 2, 2020, 12:52 PM

Okay have a nice journey on the newest Game MCherr 👍. Thank you for be with us on This DC Game

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 5, 2020, 01:39 AM

There might be a little bit of an exodus going on. Just purged four friendlist members who got over my idea of a threshold of not being online.
    Usually it does not happen in such large numbers.

Home