Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion
Sep 27, 2020, 07:31 PM 320 read

My PvP team updated.

FORUM

I changed my main team for PvP in Platinum 5, I finally finish to max skill/uncap Wood Sytry so I tried some team composition with her. I tried with Chang’e, Wood Sytry, Tisbe, Neptune and Bathory (leader), both full-auto and manual... It didn’t work well, it take too much damage and can’t survive well. Next I used Chang’e, Wood Sytry, Dana, Neptune and Bathory (leader). It work better in both mode, but it was unable to fight against double / triple tanks + Pomona, because it lacks in damage output, so I changed it again. Here my new team that work great, only on manual probably:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 2

The only difference from my previous team is that I swap out Dana for Wood Sytry, but she change a lot the potential of the team.. Her drive skill, with lot of agility, seams to guaranteed 2/3 stun each times and drive down for the enemies that help too. On top of that her Allure debuff stop enemies speed buff and allow C. Bathory to land her crit 1/2 times before they can damage her. Equipment:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 5

Stats:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My PvP team updated. image 11

Did you use often Wood Sytry? If yes, what is your team composition? Let me know. That’s it, thanks for reading this far... Until next time.

Comment 26

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 27, 2020, 08:39 PM

yet again Gatsu goes above and beyond. I think he's probably the most helpful player here considering VERY few others share their pvp info with the community

THANKS AGAIN GATSU FOR BEING GREAT

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 27, 2020, 11:37 PM

solid team! Thanks for sharing.

I did want to mention that Agility currently only affects physical evasion and accuracy, rather than debuff eva and acc. Sytry is just that good lol

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 05:31 AM

Ah I though agility help to get more chance on stun because (from what I understood in the past, from some discussion about Chang'e) to apply that debuff a child has to pass a roll on agility (caster) vs agility (target)... something like that.

My Sytry in her gear have +600 agility in the armor and accessory (so +1200).... so if I find some debuff accuracy is better instead of agility? Ty.

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 28, 2020, 05:48 AM

For a loooong time that was how it was thought to work, so I don't blame you.

Currently the only way to increase a units chance of applying a debuff is to level to 60, increase the skill level, or roll a corresponding option (like stun accuracy, which is a B option on the middle accessory slot).

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 05:50 AM

Good to know. Thanks. :)

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 12:12 AM

How does your team perform against Moa and Athena setups?

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 12:39 AM

As you can see in the screenshot, last team I beat was the Athena Pomona combo.

Against Athena:
    It work great, at the start C. Bathory will kill 1 or 2 enemies in few crits than at the first drive I use Srtry and hope to stun Pomona and continue to finish them. In that battle for example, Sytry stun 3 of them (not Pomona) and C. Bathory kill Pomona and than is simple to win from there.

Against Moa:
    That is tricky but doable, C. Bathory has to crit and kill their attacker first.. if you manage to do that, than you have only to survive with Neptune slide and drive and maybe land a Sytry drive as 2* drive, is not so difficult to play against paralysis the problem is if you can take a good start or not.

Anyway that team can face well Moa, Isolde, Athena and Sytry or Pan teams, instead it cannot face Rita. (I use another team against Rita)

In most of my games Pantheon has to slide first and I have to slide fast other crits if I want that C. Bathory get one (idk if another child has a crit, she cannot get one...). If one of these things doesn’t happen, her crit will arrive during her next slide so the team must survive and hope their C. Bathory or Hildr don’t kill your attacker..

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 12:42 AM

I just realized you mentioned having to play the team manually. I only autopilot mine LOL

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 12:45 AM

Yeah that’s a key part, in full auto this team cannot work as good as manual. Maybe is doable but don’t expect to win all battle against Moa/Isolde or Athena..

It can win often mainly because it is played in manual.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 12:52 AM

This is currently my team meta on full auto pilot. I just get burned by Moa teams mostly, but I get surprising losses against Rita, and interesting outcomes against Athena and Isolde setups.

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 12:58 AM

Try to use that team on manual vs Moa and Athena, should improve the performance and let you win more against them. Probably vs Athena Pantheon is needed to do decent damage with C. Bathory.

Vs Rita try to build a second team without Neptune, her anti-heal can mess up your team and if Neptune slide is getting worst.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 01:11 AM

Gatsu86  I'll gear up Pantheon and swap out wood Bathory with Pantheon and see how things go for general PvP, and a healerless setup as well. I used to go healerless by having Newbie Mona in place of Neptune, but Neptune gave me higher auto win rate, which is why I stuck with my current meta.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 01:38 AM

Gatsu86  Holy crap I just destroyed two Moa teams after switching out wood Bathory for Pantheon LOL

Thanks for the Pantheon recommend. I'll see how this set up pans out on auto pilot. :P

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 02:38 AM

PantsuNinja  I didn’t know it can work also on auto.. tnx to you. :)

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 03:19 AM

Gatsu86  Pantheon team failed against an OP Moa group, so I went back to my meta. This time, I maxed out the Showtime soul carta and gave it to fire Bathory. 16% + 20% Ss Debuff evade accessory = dodge most debuffs. This is making a difference.

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 05:24 AM

PantsuNinja  Nice. :)

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 05:26 AM

Gatsu86  Thanks! LOL It's nice to be stunned 30% of the time now.

• BencoSensei LV.2 Lurker Sep 28, 2020, 10:27 PM

PantsuNinja  How on earth do you manage to get S buffs on your gear ?!? I spent tons of gold and never got a single 1 ... Just got some A for the best and only 6-7 times !

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 29, 2020, 01:30 AM

BencoSensei  How many stones did you use? Did you manually click the button or use the auto feature?

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/4729911

• BencoSensei LV.2 Lurker Sep 29, 2020, 09:42 PM

PantsuNinja  I used hundreds of each (weapon, armor and accessory) with the 1 reroll option

• Ericool Lim LV.14 Chief Sep 28, 2020, 06:48 PM

Good win rate on autopilot 😍

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Sep 28, 2020, 06:51 PM

Ericool Lim  LOL Thank you!

Man... I don't know what is happening, but Platinum V league is vicious. Last week seemed easy, but this time, I'm up against Moas that have high petrification debuff rate, and Danas that don't even take damage. Teams range from 120k to 130k power.

Scary!

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 28, 2020, 09:17 AM

Thanks for the insight. Great team!
    Your accessories have mostly A options on the 2nd slot - are those all Confuse eva? I have Stun eva on most accessaries and was wondering if that wouldn't also improve your built.

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 09:24 AM

I forgot, probably are one between confuse, stun or petrify evasion, i didnt transfer these options I take what I found.
    I transfered mainly S or good A grade, for example these that give extra stats or % atk increase etc..

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 28, 2020, 09:30 AM

Acc Slot 2 is definitely something you want to have a closer look at. I think you could improve your team here quite "easily", since you "only" need B options for stun eva (or petrify eva if you wanna help vs Moa), which I would recomment.
    Being less stunned is critical in pvp imo.

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 28, 2020, 09:36 AM

that's true, however I found that if I can land a good crit at the start and kill their attacker first, Moa can petrify how much she want but soon or later the team can stay alive and finish the job.

Btw I don't have extra materials to transfer these options... if I can I will do it, but for now I'm stuck this way. ;)

Home