Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic
Sep 21, 2020, 03:23 PM 374 read

Is this a cheater?

FORUM

Neptune as a sole healer top place daily 470k team power.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this a cheater? image 2

Comment 37

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 21, 2020, 03:36 PM

Could have taken a break to do some practice runs and left Neptune in there.

Or

He could be a cheater. He's always on top.

I'm not trying to start any rumours or anything, but those guys on top could be staff members ( including our dear Cornballs who isn't very social. )

We could compete with them but it WILL turn into a financial disaster.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Sep 21, 2020, 04:46 PM

I could only think of an explanation that the player has everything, broadly speaking doesn't actually fight by the same rules, but--knowing their composition is visible--had to imitate other comps and when it came to Maat they thought "Ah, that healer that everyone uses." and found a healer that everyone uses. >_>

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 06:59 AM

Saying you aren't trying to start rumors doesn't make it ok to make up stories. wsytry and babel at high uncaps completely remove the petrify danger. Without petrify the boss doesnt do a ton of damage, so you could get away with neptune if yoy tried.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 07:51 AM

Who's making up stories ? We're speculating here

He could be a cheater or a member of staff for all we know.

I'd like to take the time to address your constant bickering and downvoting Gramamamamamas.
    The downvoting doesn't phase me, but it's going to affect your reputation among the community. You can save yourself a lot of grief. Also sometimes the ugly truth will surface, and you won't be prepared for it.

Is Adrenaline, who is always #1, a hacker or a member of ShiftUp Staff ?

Probably not but none of us really know the answer to that, and you shouldn't let your feelings get the best of you when people speculate what is/isn't and what could possibly be. Cause it's possible, no offence.

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 08:24 AM

thanks for the wall. I assume you are referring to me replying to your post saying we don't know S option rates with a literal chart from the devs.

Correcting you and downvoting isn't bickering. I don't want new players thinking your opinions and speculation are in any way close to the reality. Stop being wrong and guessing at stuff and I will stop downvoting.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 09:03 AM

You changed your reply. The last one was more chill.

I was collecting information in that thread, and it's not like I ignored you there, you just felt the need to bicker and downvote for some reason "after" I acknowledged the information you shared.

Now you're at it again.

EDIT: I'll also add. When I said we don't know the odds for getting the S Option, that was true. We did not know the odds. You did, and you're bitter about that.

• muymanwell LV.10 Nomad Sep 22, 2020, 08:29 AM

you are literally making things up. speculation has at least SOME fact behind it; you have nothing to go on except your clear jealousy.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 08:51 AM

Me ? Jelly ? But of course ! I'm here workin so hard and I'm seeing these guys hog up my glory !

There are some facts, that makes it worth speculating Muymanwell.

We see hackers at the top all the time, and they do make it painfully obvious they are hackers. Who's to say that a more legit account couldn't be used by a hacker.

To be at the top month after month for over a year can easily cost $50,000+.

Like dang. If you're going to spend that much, you'd at least expect someone to come to the forum and be like "Hi, I'm Adrenaline, pleased to meet you, and these are my friends the JAVs !"

As for the possibility of Adrenaline being a staff member. Ah yeah. This game is cold business and it's possible they wanted to set the bar higher.

Of course I cannot confirm or deny any of this. Surely you can ?

• VasSanctMachina LV.9 Nomad Sep 22, 2020, 09:49 AM

Might I interject and point out that not everyone speaks English and they're not gonna stop by and say hi, and this is just one of a host of many reasons.

Incidentally Adrenaline is in one of the Discords I frequent, and no, he does not speak English. 😂 And yes he is a whale, though your 50K figure is off by a pretty large factor. Day-1 whales have been able to keep up with maxing everything while maintaining a relatively "economical" budget.

Theories are theories but we should keep such things to a minimum. I mean I've been top 3 in ragna for over a year and can do the same for WB if I got off my butt to do it. Does that make me a cheater or a staffer? 🤔

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 12:03 PM

VasSanctMachina  He speak Korean by any chance ? lol

You don't even have to interject. The first thing I said about Adrenaline is he "Could have taken a break to do some practice runs and left Neptune in there."

And I made sure to mention that, in an effort to prevent sensitive members from flinging poo and running to their chat groups to get people after me and shit.

As for me, I've been here since the beginning but did not whale out for several months after the game's release. Taking it easy I spent over 7 grand last year, there's a lot I did not buy. This time though I just got devil pass and daily crystals just for a few copies of Luna. If I want I can contend for the top spot for the raids and WB, but I don't think it's wise to do for what we get out of it. I want to be more FTP now.

In game I'm very broke. I did manage to grind up 1.6 million to uncap a child to +6 today. I can see how much it would have costed for me to convert crystals into gold, just as I see how much it costs to craft items despite the tools we obtain here and there. Last month I spoke to a guy who spent $700 in crafting, might have been one of you guys, I tend to pair names to avatars. The point I'm making is, yes one can spend $50,000 in this game in a single year.

• Corn Corn LV.17 Sage Sep 22, 2020, 11:19 AM

Shiftup reviews players on the top leaderboards.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 12:13 PM

You're still a suspect Corn. You could be Kim Hyung-tae for all we know. ^^

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 12:43 PM

I'm upvoting this thread, cause I believe people should be able to ask such questions without being mobbed ! lol

• Degen LV.7 Nomad Sep 21, 2020, 05:29 PM

actually medusa has no damage but she has bonus damage against petrified child so that's not impossible to run without maat because he have that green sytry max out to control the medusa buff.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 21, 2020, 09:21 PM

No he is not a cheater.. that adrenaline is always on Top 10 veterans Damage dealer both Ragna Break & World Boss Trial

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Sep 25, 2020, 09:40 AM

exactly so that could mean hes hacking

• Ravenous LV.21 Titan Sep 22, 2020, 02:36 AM

They are debuffing Medusa with disabilities/stalls and increasing their debuff durations with Luin. So they don't need much healing because Medusa doesn't get many turns.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 09:38 AM

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 09:39 AM

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 09:41 AM

Neptune held it down okay until the last minute. I think it's possible to survive the battle completely, but it's a high risk party.

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 09:53 AM

wow it's almost like they weren't hacking after all.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

I never said anyone was hacking to begin with.

I mentioned he's probably isn't a hacker, but you don't hear that due to your poor impulse control.

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 12:17 PM

You're funny man.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 12:38 PM

Gramamanamanees  You could have included what I said before that, but it doesn't suit your narrative.

• Gramamanamanees LV.14 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 02:24 PM

Toeknee  lol

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 22, 2020, 05:20 PM

Hi Toeknee, I was wondering if you could sent me a link to any prove of player cheating. I am genually interessted. Thanks.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 22, 2020, 07:47 PM

M00N  To answer your question, I can.

You're welcome.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 22, 2020, 09:23 PM

Toeknee  Your funny. I guess you do understand that your answer is not very satisfying - for me at least. I guess you also knew where I was going with that question but decided not to sent the link but rather to be some what funny. Well, I loled. Please sent the link.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 23, 2020, 08:05 AM

M00N  You haven't even tried to find it yourself while you're capable of finding many examples with evidence on this very site.

If you're too lazy to do that, your best bet is to beg me to run your errand.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 23, 2020, 02:25 PM

Toeknee  Well this is going nowhere for me so let's end this. Maybe I had the wrong expactations, but that's not on you! You did great pal, thanks for the efford!
    I am a huge fan of sharing Information and helping each other out, so if you or any one reading this comes across usefull posts or an interesting read, let me know, I would appreciate it.

• ZelphuS LV.22 Good Leader Sep 21, 2020, 03:47 PM

With neptune if Medusa full miss and not touch or kill front lane is possible.

• TJ Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 22, 2020, 02:39 AM

did a test run with Neptune . almost the entire team wiped out at the last seconds. but still manage to do close the same dmg as Maat.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Sep 22, 2020, 03:40 AM

well, their weapon armor and accessory probably have some to get heath back. i do alright with only pamon and i am no where near that guy

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Sep 22, 2020, 10:22 AM

Could be some crafting options. I keep forgetting how different things become when suddenly every little aspect is 20% better just because. Fat spa stats aren't visible either.
    Easy to see how the original game systems folded inside each other nicely (see the levels, uncaps, team power, leader buff) and new ones are always tacked on, extraneous rather than miscible. 🥱

I guess I didn't want to just accept not getting 15m damage this boss too, so I've kept looking around for more than usual.
    And subtle hacking as well as favoritism are a thing. Not wanting to believe someone could think of those for reasons other than out of pure malice -- is a choice.

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.27 Shadow Sep 22, 2020, 01:21 PM

daaaaaaamn bro!!! probably

• Butterfly LV.13 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 08:17 PM

I run Neptune and she lives through the battles. Granted she's 6-60 with decent gear. Abaddon and Elizabeth (both at 6-60) almost always die first. Just saying.
    In addition if any one wants to buy a package for me, go right on ahead ! :P LoL

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Sep 24, 2020, 08:32 PM

It's natural for the same few players with whale team power to be on top of the leaderboards lol. cheater teams have child's that don't make sense and low team power but scores that are absurdly high

Home