Sakamoto さん LV.20 S
Sep 21, 2020, 09:08 AM 306 read

Immortal Cleopatra.

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Immortal Cleopatra. image 1

Was this a KR Ragna Boss exclusive look? It seems JP (which we seem to follow) got the Loli version we did (Sun Cleopatra) as the boss.   She even appears on the Anniversary SC as a friend of mine pointed out...  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Immortal Cleopatra. image 3

Why was such an epic skin excluded from both JP and GL? Or will there be another Ragna involving Cleopatra in the future 😍 !?   Could any CM please comment on whether it will be possible to have this glorious skin in the future of GL or even TapTap version?

Comment 10

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Sep 21, 2020, 10:27 AM

KR got a re-run of Cleo RB and this is a special skin for the season. JP never gets this skin.

• Vick LV.22 Dream Chaser Sep 21, 2020, 10:38 AM

Really!?I was waiting for this skin!

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Sep 21, 2020, 10:45 AM

Can't put into words just how disheartened and disappointed I am to hear that..

What is even the thought process here? Who ever thinks it's a good idea to exclude content from a game?

What a waste.

Anyways I appreciate your reply Kharl, thanks for taking the time to inform us. I'll try to give modding a try and see if I can figure out how to swap models for one of her global skins.

• Mysterous LV.8 Nomad Sep 21, 2020, 11:51 AM

that's what I had to do!

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Sep 21, 2020, 12:30 PM

Was looking up how to do this manually when I stumbled upon DC Mod Manager and the app just did the model swap with the press of a button 👀

• Cheesaw LV.16 Assassin Sep 24, 2020, 10:58 PM

Where did you get the mod manager from? Did you have to get the skins separately?

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Sep 25, 2020, 03:36 AM

I got DC Mod Manager from the GitHub page. Once you have the app you can browse and download mods via it. You can also uninstall mods and the app will revert the changes.

• Warcraff LV.2 Lurker Sep 24, 2020, 09:21 AM

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Sep 21, 2020, 09:22 AM

Video of KR Ragna Season 8 if anyone interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c11ClecqAg&t

@ 2:21 you can see Immortal Cleo skin from a Plat Chest.

I want this skin so badly ><'''

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Sep 24, 2020, 05:17 AM

Looks great, until I noticed her toes are as long as her fingers! Now it's all I can see 😧

Home