Luciferia~✿ LV.22 Fearless
Sep 16, 2020, 01:39 AM 377 read

Medusa: The Low-Tier Goddess~

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Medusa: The Low-Tier Goddess~ image 1

Hello, lovely DC Mooters~! I hope you're enjoying the current Thisbe Narrative Dungeon~! ♡ Today is week two of DC Weekly, where I talk about upcoming Childs and their respective rankings, usability, and versatility. In this week's edition, I would like to share the possible powerset for Medusa. According to the JP Ricemine, Medusa is one of the weaker releases to date. I wanted to know your thoughts and opinions on her status. What do you think? Let's run those numbers~!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Medusa: The Low-Tier Goddess~ image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Medusa: The Low-Tier Goddess~ image 4

Based on her stats, what are your predictions? How do you feel about Medusa? Let's take a poll~!! ♡

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Medusa: The Low-Tier Goddess~ image 6

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Will you give Medusa a chance~?

• Yes! She'll be a great addition to my team. 21
  • I'm not sure. She doesn't seem too effective. 33
  • Nope. She isn't worth the investment. 18

Comment 10

• KenSeong LV.22 S Sep 16, 2020, 02:01 AM

That 20% taunt is bothering me ALOT. I'm guessing it means 20% chance to apply taunt to herself?
    Unless this scales like crazy when leveling her skills, i can't see her being usefull at all.

Petrify EVA isn't that hard to get on accessories so if she can't even taunt reliably it will only make her even less effective as a whole unfortunately :/

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 16, 2020, 03:11 AM

I can see what will happen when Medusa is partied with Athena and Dana, so thumbs up to that one.

• TJ Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 16, 2020, 05:56 AM

No, Moa is a much better investment, unless Medusa gets buffed she's only a collection.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Sep 16, 2020, 08:37 AM

she hot and sexy👉👌

• Degen LV.7 Nomad Sep 16, 2020, 01:45 AM

buff her.

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Sep 16, 2020, 01:46 AM

Oh, my love ~~~~~❤❤❤

• TurkiDre LV.16 Sage Sep 16, 2020, 02:03 AM

for dem cheeks I'll have her in my collection 😍

• ZelphuS LV.22 Killer Main Sep 16, 2020, 02:53 AM

Medusa she will UP on GL better than JP version, it's my opinion.
    Why ? This child is so late in to global version for incoming with this stats and skills to low.

• ZelphuS LV.22 Killer Main Sep 17, 2020, 09:01 AM

I see the future. 😉

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Sep 16, 2020, 02:23 AM

Her "Counter Petrification" is nice but her "Taunt" success seems low, i'm waiting to see the maxed slide "Taunt" success rate..

She may be strong in a double tank build.

Home